Busy Day, Different Pain, Stone Structures in the Desert, Medical Weed Update, New Tax Bill

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are well.  I am wanting to make this quick, it has been a busy day.  Think I may have over done it at the gym today but that just means I need to work again tomorrow.  I did get my physical therapy set up, it is on Thursday at 8:45.  So I am glad that I got that done.  I also watched The Last Jedi again today, it was just as good the second time around.  Well, let me get on with it.

Pain level has been about the same today but my rib is not hurting as much today.  The pain has been in my left jaw, it has been throbbing off and on today.  Other pain has been the same today as usual, a level 10. 

So, it is a history day today and I will find something to talk about for that.  It seems that some new stuructures in the Saudi Arabian desert can be mapped now.  There are plenty of sites that seem very old and maybe were there when the area was not a desert, back when it was a lush area with plenty of trees and other foliage.  The photos show a few different things and proves that we really do not know what is in the desert as much as we like to think.  Here is the link to the article; https://www.livescience.com/61203-ancient-stone-structures-saudi-arabia-photos.html.

The medical marijuana debate in the Columbia City Council has been tabled until early Feburary, so that means that all hope is not lost on this issue.  They just want to get more info before proceeding and voting on it. 

Well, as of now it looks like the new tax bill is going to pass in the House.  It will not become law unless President Trump signs it, which he probably will.  I am undecided on the tax bill and have not read enough to figure it all out. 

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts