Alright Day, Lot of Pain Again, SF Shooting Verdict, Opioid Issue

Hey there everyone, sorry I took last night off but I was pretty tired.  I hope you all are great today, I am not having a bad day, it has been alright.  I did quite a bit of transfering from the chair into the van or the other way so I am really wore out.  I received my benefit today so I wanted to go around to pay some bills and get some stuff.  I was at Walmart pushing the cart while pushing my chair and an older guy came up to me and said "God bless you" to me, I asked him if he thought that would really help and he just sort of looked at me like I was a little strange or something.  I do like to mess with people a lot and I love to know what they think after it, if only I could read minds.  But, let us get on to it, shall we.

My pain has been pretty bad today, mostly been my shoulders but have had pain everywhere else though.  The level has been at a 10 today and I am trying to manage it with the oxycodone and just trying to forget about it.  The teeth have been a lot better over the last few days and have not had to use much stuff on them.  A lot of new pain is coming from my wrists, especially my left one.  Well anyway, here I go.

Today is supposed to be a mix day, I can write about whatever.  First thing I want to talk about is this court case over in San Francisco today  You might remember something from a few years ago about a woman being shot while walking the docks with her father when she was shot and killed.  Well, the person who shot her is an illegal alien from Mexico who has been deported 5 times already but just keeps coming back.  He said that he found a package in a dumpster and that the gun just went off, first off that is a damn lie, he knew what he had in his hands and a gun does not just "go off", you have to pull a trigger.  The gun was a Sig Sauer and I guess it was stolen from a federal officer.  Also, for this type of handgun the trigger has about a 10-15 pound trigger pull so there is no way that gun went off without him pulling the trigger that takes quite a bit to pull.  So there is another lie.  This court case had just gotten over today when the jury came back and decided he had no blame in this murdering of a woman, a citizen of this country and of San Francisco, so I guess it is legal now in that town for illegal aliens to shoot citizens and get away with it.  That is one of the biggest reasons why I do not like that damn city, I here that the town is rotting from the inside out.  Too bad we cannot just kick that town out of the Union.  I do not have a link to send to this but I am sure you can find it almost anywhere except mainstream media.  I think the only thing good for this man that shot the woman is a rope around his neck.  He is a piece of trash and he should be dealt like one.

I am getting so sick and tired of how the politicians and others are handling this, or not handling it, opioid issue.  Yes, it is an issue that needs addressed, Yes, there are many people that abuse the pills, Yes, there are a lot of deaths by overdosing on opioid pills.  I just think they are going about this all wrong, I think that instead of punishment the government should provide therapy or some kind of help for people that take advantage of those pills, this country is horrible at treating any kind of mental health and addiction is now considered a disease, which I think is wrong because addiction is a self-imposed process, I have a lot of diseases but I did not want them, they just happened.  So I think this is too much of a cop out.  But I think that the ones who should be looked at are the doctors that write these bad scripts and the pharmacies that are filling scripts that they should not be doing.  I hope something good comes of this crusade but not at the cost of the patients that really need these drugs to live a normal life.

Well, that is all for me tonight guys, I am pretty wore out.  I really hope you all have a wonderful night or day, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts