Freezing Day, High Pain, Presidential Conspiracy, Good for Retail

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well and warmer than I am.  It is so cold here today, the high was 12 I think and the low is 4 tonight.  I hope this freeze at least kills off some of the bugs.  My feet are so cold and it does not matter what I put on them because when I touch the skin of my feet it feels normal but inside it is so cold.  Just wish the cold weather would not stay long and get back to summer temps soon.  I love the warm so much more, does not really matter to me how hot it is and I can pull through.  I know the heat is hard on some though and hopefully you can find some comfort.  Well, let me get on to it.

Pain level has been high today because of the colder weather.  It hurts my bones and muscles.  Plus my feet hurt so bad, it is a combination of pins and needles and burning, just wish the burning was helping with the cold.  I know, I am complaining more than usual and I will tone it down because nothing can stop me.  Overall my pain level is at a 10 if not higher.

It is a history day, so a little story about that.  I did read an interesting article today about conspiracies involving President Ronald Reagan and I was not aware of half of it.  I study either really old history or, for lack of a better phrase, Middle Eastern history.  I will include the article but I will talk about what I thought I knew or at least knew about.  In most presidential elections there is something we like to call an October Surprise, something that happens to help one side over the other.  A lot of people thought this when President Jimmy Carter was not able to secure the release of the hostages in Iran.  Plus I knew about the arms selling and the Contras, most people knew about that stuff.  The last part I suspected was something called The Octopus, or a secret cabal that was behind the president, that is something a lot of people out there have thought for a long time.  The rest of the article, a top 10 article, was new to me.  http://listverse.com/2017/12/26/10-conspiracies-of-ronald-reagan-iran-and-the-octopus/

This Christmas and holiday season was huge for retailers, the biggest in 6 years.  I am glad some people made money, just wish it was me.  But I should not say that, I am doing fine.  This last Saturday was the second busiest shopping day behind Black Friday, it seems most people waited until the last day to buy something for Christmas.  I do hope that you all had a great Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate, maybe just Sunday and Monday, those are fine too.  For me it was a good Christmas, I always like seeing family.  That is always better than any gifts you receive.

Well, that is all for me today, I am ready to jump in bed to get warm.  My parents bought me a heated mattress pad, they are wonderful, my parents and the mattress pad.  So I hope all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!

















Comments

Popular Posts