Chiefs Lost, Huge Pain Day, Old School Scandals, CFP and Bama, Disney and Fox Deal

Hi everybody, I am here and wanting to get right into it but I will start with my day.  I have been in a lot of pain today so I just kind of took it easy while watching the Chiefs game.  They did not play very well today and lost to the Jets, which is a bad thing in and of itself but they did play horribly for most of the game.  The Chiefs did good on their first two drives by throwing touchdowns but then went downhill after that.  I know this is unpopular to say but I think they need to find out what they have in the rookie quarterback Patrick Mahomes.  Everyone like Alex Smith, I do too but he is not looking like he wants to play all the time.  I think we need to have a look at the rookie because we gave up a first round pick this year to move up to the spot to get him.  Oh well, I do not make those decisions.

Like I said before, pain has been really bad today, level has been a 10 today.  I would go higher than that but I am not supposed to take it above a 10.  So, let me get on to it.

Have you ever thought about how the Internet and Twitter and such would act if some old school scandals happened today?  Well I have before and I ran across a video on Youtube by a channel I follow called Top Tenz that has a video just for this called; "10 Old School Celebrity That Would've Broken the Internet".  Some of the older ones that happened were pretty crazy so they probably would have broke the net.  I mean, there was Jimmy Page in a relationship with a 14 year old girl, this was known by everyone in the country that follows rock music.  Jimmy Paige was a musician that played with Led Zeppelin.  The young lady that played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz was put through absolute hell during filming.  They made her stick to a strict diet and made her smoke upwards of 80 cigarettes a day.  Nowadays something would be done about that by suing the film company or something more serious.  The Kent state shootings would have been huge now and there would be no end of people on tv talking about it.  Here is the link for the video if you would like to check it out; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbnVFvnixKs

So Alabama made it into the College Football Playoff instead of Ohio State.  I am happy about this outcome for two reasons; first is that I really do not like Ohio State, second is that I am an SEC guy since Mizzou is in the SEC.  I think Alabama would be a lot better in the playoff over Ohio also, because Bama will be No. 4 and they will face No. 1 which will be Clemson.  Otherwise Clemson will wipe the field with Ohio State.  All I want is some good games.

It is looking closer for the Disney-Fox deal, some are saying it might be over by the end of the year.  I think that if the deal is done by the first of the year then there will be an end credit scene in Infinity War that will directly or indirectly show either the X-Men or Fantastic Four.  Disney has the money and I am so glad they are using some of it to buy up the other Marvel characters that they do not have at the time.  So great to be a nerd!

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care!































Comments

Popular Posts