Alright Day, Less Pain, Odom Extension, Chiefs Troubles, Net Neutrality

Hey guys, I am back.  Sorry I took last night off but I was extremely tired and went to bed a little early.  But I am here now, so lets talk about some things.  My day has been alright, I did get out and go to the gym and had a nice workout.  I stopped when my left shoulder was hurting from doing shoulder shrugs.  I am trying not to lift anything above my shoulders since they are in quite a bit of pain.  So I did try to take it easy, no new things today but still a good workout.  At the gym I go to they do have a cyclometer and a recumbent bike that you can use your arms to propel so they do get a pass for being accessible. 

Onto my pain, today has been a little less for me, my level has been at a 9 today, with only a few spikes up to a 10 or over.  Something weird has happened, that tooth that was loose is now not loose and does not hurt.  I have not used any jel on my teeth at all today.  I will take it but not sure what is going on with my teeth.  My left shoulder has been hurting a lot more since I woke up, not sure though if it is from sleeping on that side since I do mostly sleep on my left side with my arm out in front of me.  I did sleep on my back for a few hours last night and did not have any flashbacks or anything bad.  So an alright day then.

First I would like to talk about something quick.  Barry Odom got a contract extension for 2 years.  I think this is a mistake because the only reason why a college football coach usually gets an extension is because other colleges are bidding on that person for a job with them.  I think that if he starts off next season really bad like he did this season, then he will not finish out that contract. 

It almost seems to me that after watching the last weeks game for the Kansas City Chiefs that the players just were not putting everything into it, I do not think it is because of coaching but unsure exactly what is going on.  One thing I no for sure is that we have the slowest linebackers in the league, according to a stat I had seen somewhere but unsure where, sorry I cannot back this up but just watching the linebackers you can tell they are slow.  Plus they have Derrick Johnson, who I really like as a player, but he is getting up there for a football player, just like Tamba Hali, when Hali is healthy enough to play a game.  Well, hopefully they can get it together this weekend playing the Raiders.

No matter what they decide to do about this Net Neutrality vote coming up, I hope the internet stays free, in a sense, just keep it the same.  Just don't make it where they raise rates because the internet was supposed to be free, as in costing zero dollars, but people knew they could make money on it so that is why we pay for it now.  Just hope it does not create a dystopian state of the internet. 

Well, that is all that I have for tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!


































Comments

Popular Posts