Stressful Day, High Pain Level, Bitcoin Problems, Christmas Cheer

Hey everyone, I hope you are all well.  My day feels like it has been chaotic but it really has not been but when you are in such pain you feel that way and it is so cold.  Yesterday the weather was nice enough for me to bbq with my cousin but today the high was 37.  At least the wind was not bad and we did not get any freezing rain, not a fan of that stuff.  I did go workout today but did not do much with my shoulder even though it felt a little better, or at least I could not feel as much pain there.  Today was also tough for me because I have been feeling very lonely, not lonely of friends or family but of someone that I am in a relationship with.  It has been tough the last 13+ years being alone but I can say that I have done it all by myself, for the most part.  I do have a good support system and cherish that greatly but I would enjoy having someone at my side, cause sometimes doing everything yourself sucks.  But, as I explained to a friend of mine, I can never give up hope because sometimes that is all you really have.  Maybe one day.

Lots of pain today, my level is way over a 10.  My middle and upper back, right hip, hands and legs are burning pretty bad today.  I think I am fairly tough so I should be able to make, I have been through a lot worse.  I really hope you all are doing better. 

So today I can mix it up on the blog and talk about anything relevant.  One of the bigger stories today was the fact that after unprecedented growth, Bitcoin fell just like I thought it would, even though I said that would happen after the first of the year.  You cannot have that kind of rise without something happening, for every cause there is an effect.  At its peak Bitcoin was at around 20,000 and has now fallen to lower than 1,000.  I really wish I had invested just $20 when it first started up in 2010.  I have read that, as of about 4 months ago, if you invested just $20 you would be a multi-millionaire.  Oh well, guess I will have to wait for the next train.

I guess an older couple driving through Nebraska wanted to spread some holiday cheer in a big way.  They were traveling from California to Vermont but were pulled over and when the officer smelled something fishy he decided to have a look.  Turns out they were carrying 60 pounds of marijuana in their truck.  Said they wanted it for Christmas presents to give out.  Their hearts are in the right place at least.

Well, that is it for me tonight, my back is killing me and laying in bed will help.  I hope all of you have a great weekend, I will be back to write on Monday, take care!  Merry Christmas to all!

Comments

Popular Posts