Relaxing Day, Very High Pain, Star Wars Spoilers Tomorrow, Stupid NK, Net Neutrality, Medical Weed

Hey there everyone, hope you are doing great today.  I am not doing that great today, in a lot of pain but I will get to that a little later.  Sorry about not writing last night, I went to bed early cause I was not feeling great, had a little stomach thing.  But that part is better today.  My day has not been that bad, I mostly sat on the couch watching football games.  The Chiefs played yesterday but I watched some other teams, I was not able to watch the Chiefs game since I do not have the NFL Network.  I did do some laundry today but it needed to be done.  So, let me get on to it.

My pain level is way past a 10, even though I know you are not supposed to say that, it is because I have a rib in my right back that is out of place and poking me.  This has been going on for a few years and I never have went to get it fixed or even looked at before.  If it continues then I will call about it tomorrow.  Other pain I have today has to do with my wrists and legs.  Just something I have to live with.

I want to say first that tomorrow I will be talking spoilers for The Last Jedi, just to let everyone know a day in advance.  There is so much to talk about in this film but I want to talk about it by putting spoilers out there after the first weekend the movie is out so I guess most fans have seen the movie by this time.

I honestly thought that North Korea would have done something stupid today, their fat leader does stupid stuff all the time but I was thinking more of a nuclear test or a missile launch.  Today marks the 6th anniversary of his fathers death, which I think is a good thing unfortunately.  Kim does like to do stupid things during big holidays over there.  Hopefully he keeps his head for a little while but I do not see him making through the next year.

I am sure that some of you have heard about 'Net Neutrality' and what that means for you.  From what I have learned since the ruling on it is that it will really not effect you for a while but you could be charged extra for access to certain websites or for faster speeds.  From what I have collected, this will be held up in court for quite a long time so the rules will not be able to go into effect.  So my advice for right now is to not fret too much.  It would be a good idea to write your representative in Congress to find out how it really affects you since all states are different.

There is an item on the agenda for the Columbia City Council to take up tomorrow night, the legalization of medical marijuana, which I think would help people with certain conditions or are opioid dependent.  I would rather use medical marijuana than use opioid, but I guess that is up to my doctors and not me.  I hope I at least have some input though.  This measure is called the Trapp resolution, named after Second Ward councilman Mike Trapp.  Here is the full article; https://www.columbiamissourian.com/news/local/trapp-resolution-urges-city-support-for-medical-marijuana-measure/article_ff7d139e-ceff-11e7-b99d-0b2216ce80ac.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you have a really great day or night, take care!


















Comments

Popular Posts