Some Changes, Bautista as Bane, Black?, Walmart Trouble

Hey there all, hope your Monday is going great!  So I have a few changes because of something I found out this weekend.  The Spider-Man premeire tonight is at midnight, so I won't be home till around 2 am and I will more than likely be beat so I won't write a review post right after watching it like I normally do so I will write the review and post it tomorrow.  And this will be my normal Monday blog post, I will also have a normal Tuesday post, I will just add the Spider-Man review with it and of course I will not have any spoilers in there.  There, that's out of the way.  My day has been alright, I had a good workout today and met a pretty cool woman.  I picked up this woman for an Uber drive and she needed to go to the Columbia airport.  She is from Australia, that is the first person I have talked to in person from the island continent.  She was very interesting and I learned a few things about that country like they do not have tornadoes and really don't have earthquakes.  Most of the animals there will kill you but they do not have as many natural disasters as we do over here.  Always fun to learn about a new place from a native.  So anyway, let me get into it!

Star Wars Day!  Dave Bautista has turned into a pretty good actor, I mean he isn't a classically trained actor but I think he is doing good staying in his lane.  He is not as good as Dwayne "Rock" Johnson but he is doing alright.  The Rock is killing it in Hollywood and his movies are making so much money right now.  Bautista is doing a good job and now there is a rumor that he is going to play a Star Wars character soon, Darth Bane.  It would be the fist time the character will be brought to the screen.  It is rumored that it will be on a t.v. show and not a movie but I think this is a win and think big Dave will do a great job.  As a Star Wars fan, there have been a group of us that have been calling for Darth Bane to be brought to the screen in some way and I cannot wait to see what sort of story will be told to bring Darth Bane to the forefront.  Disney+ is going to be such a great thing to come out, I cannot wait to see what will be coming out soon.  Here is an article about this; https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2019/06/30/star-wars-dave-bautista-darth-bane/

So, there is a new conspiracy going around about Kamala Harris, a 2020 democratic candidate questioning if she is actually black.  To be honest, I have not thought about this question but it is very intriguing.  I think it is funny and actually makes me remember what Elizabeth Warren, another 2020 democratic candidate for president, when she tried to trick people by saying that she is part American Indian.  I think it would be good for her to come out and face this thing head on.  But knowing what kind of person she is, mostly a politician and professional liar, she will probably lie about it and avoid the truth.  She could surprise me and most everyone else but I don't think so.  Neither one of her parents are black Americans, her father is from Jamaica and her mother is from India, so I am sure that there will be calls that she wasn't born in this country soon.  She was probably born in America but I do not know enough about that whole situation.  It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.  Here is an article talking about this; https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/craigsilverman/kamala-harris-black-citizenship

I did not know that Texas Wal-Marts were having this much trouble, I mean the article only recounts three stories here but it's crazy that they all have happened recently in Texas.  There are far more crazy incidents going on in those stores across the country but they just are not reported.  The first story talks about a woman that walked around the store while eating half a cake and then making it to the register and refusing to pay full price.  That's just horrible, she may have been on something.  The next one talks about a woman that was drinking wine from a Pringles can and riding around on a motorized scooter.  And the third one was a couple from Youtube that went around firing people only to tell them that it was a joke and they were pranked.  The article goes into more detail but I think the "prank" was a horrible thing and think those kids doing this should probably be brought up on charges.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/texas-walmart-bans-woman-ate-203548539.html

Well, I am going to get off here and get to the theater.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!








































Comments

Popular Posts