Good Day, Leaks Everywhere, Different Thought, Do Better Work, Great Men

Hey all, hope things are going great for today!  My day was pretty good, it was hotter than you know what out there today.  It was 90 degrees by 10 am and only got warmer from there.  It cooled down a little going into the evening because of some rain that came over town but not by much.  There is a heat advisory in effect until Saturday night but it probably won't get much cooler after that probably since we are in the hottest time of the year.  Oh well, at least we have air conditioning.  So, I'm ready now to get into it!

MCU Day!  Well, Comic Con starts up tomorrow officially but there is all kinds of leaks about what might be said in Hall H.  There have been some "hidden" pages found on Facebook that supposedly tell some clues about what Kevin Feige will say very soon.  I don't totally believe that those pages are official Marvel pages about what is to come.  Guess I'm just skeptical about everything.  I just don't think Marvel is going to leak anything that big, they may drop a few clues here and there but not outwardly tell you what is going to happen.  A few of these people trying to guess at what will be said may be right but not all of them.  I just don't want anything to be spoiled before Kevin gets out there to say what is going to happen.  Hopefully he talks about some casting, especially of some X-Men and Fantastic Four.  Maybe who will play Namor or how he will be introduced.  I guess we will all find out soon.  Here is an article I found on those pages; https://www.inverse.com/article/57741-marvel-phase-4-facebook-leaks-now-include-sinister-six-fantastic-four-rumors

I had this thought I had wrote about before on this blog about why we cannot just chuck our trash into the Sun and I found countless articles and videos telling me why this was not possible.  Like most things, it comes down to money.  I've recently had a different thought on that but I still don't think it would work but I'm going to talk about another one that is a little bit closer, volcanoes.  I watched a video from the SciShow about this question I had and he gave a good scientific answer to it but I still think there is more for science to look at about the initial theory.  Also, why can we not get electricy or power from volcanoes?  I know that volcanoes are not always active, at least at the surface where we can all see but down below there is always something happening and that is the point I think we could tap into.  Only problem with drilling down into a magma chamber is that it's very dangerous and could release something a lot worse than we think.  But I still think it is something we can learn more about.  Hopefully science will have an answer soon on this.  Just one of those thoughts I have rolling around in my head.  Here is that video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1blQRrM4TA

I am not saying that what President Trump said was racist or not but what I am now saying is that the House needs to focus on more important things than saying the president is a meanie.  We elected all of you to do a specific thing and this is  not it, get to work.

Sorry I didn't say anything about this yesterday, just forgot.  Yesterday marked the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission to put men on the moon.  Those men were very courageous and I thank them for what they did, to show that we can achieve anything.  Thank you.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!




















Comments

Popular Posts