Alright Day, MCU Speculations, Great Man, What a Farce

Hey all, hope things are going great today!  My day is going alright, had a hiccup but everything is alright.  Thought I was supposed to have an interview at 1 at the hospital today but when I went there it seemed that the listing on Indeed was fake and whoever I was talking to was not real either.  Not sure what it was about but I went to the HR department and talked to them about it and they said it was not a real listing and if you want to apply at the hospital then you go to their website.  Just ticked me off a little but not much.  I contacted my old director at the bank about working but she wasn't in so I left a message.  If I do not hear back from her by Friday then I will call her back.  So anyway, time to get to it!

MCU Day!  Not going to include an article with this post, just going to talk some speculation and hopes for the upcoming MCU.  D 23 happens next month and I think there will be a whole lot of movies and other stuff revealed, since this show will be all Disney and Marvel.  I think there will be a proper trailer released for Black Widow, X-Men and Fantastic Four will be talked about and maybe a little more information on that Blade reboot.  I've said this before but I hope that casting for X-Men and Fantastic Four are announced and maybe some info on how far along they are for the Fantastic Four movie since they said it is in development.  There may be some talk about what is going to happen with Sony as there have been rumblings abound about Sony selling off it's movie stuff.  Really Sony does not have much except for Spider-Man, they own the rights to Men in Black but that isn't doing so hot after it's last movie bombed.  If Sony does sell to someone like Apple then the rights for Spider-Man will revert back to Marvel, they wouldn't even have to spend any money because it was put in the original contract with Sony that if they sold then Marvel gets the rights back to all the characters.  Maybe there will also be some news about the next Spidey movie too, if they do not do a Sinister Six movie then I would like to see Kraven the Hunter since Spider-Man is now being hunted.  Who better to hunt the web-head.  But we will have to see what happens, I know I will really be paying attention to the geek websites to find out any news and I will relay it here.  Enjoy everyone!

Sorry but I wanted to talk about one of my favorite American generals so another short history lesson is needed.  One of the most badass Americans to ever live, General John J. Pershing, is who I want to talk about here.  One of the reasons I like Pershing is that he was born here in my home state of Missouri, in Laclede, there is a nice park there bearing his name, I have been there before.  I was actually the best man at a wedding there once, long story.     John J. Pershing was the first man after General George Washington to be called General of the Armies, basically the highest rank you can be given in the armed forces, signifying a badass.  But if you look at it in the order the rank was given, Pershing was the first since it was given to Washington in 1976.  Those are the only two to have been given that honor.  The equivalent rank for this is Admiral of the Navy.  There were others that were given ranks similar to General of the Armies but Pershing was a 6 star general, which is really hard to do now.  One of the biggest things I think Pershing should be remembered for is basically creating the United States military.  When America joined WWI we were wofefully unprepared, the army consisted of only about 85,000 people and we needed a military much larger than that to do anything over in Europe.  Within an 18 month period Pershing whipped up a force of more than 2 million fighting men.  This man should be remembered throughout history, if it wasn't for him, the military would look a lot different.  Here is a video about the man;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffX-4jC-4g

Today marked the final chapter in the conspiracy of Russian collusion.  Those where the opening words of one of the Congressmen before grilling Robert Mueller today on Capitol Hill.  I did not watch all the hearings, I had more important things to do today, which was the case for most people probably.  Anyway, what I did watch was strange, Mueller seemed to me to be a sick, old man who should have never been given this job in the first place.  I don't know anything about the man really but he sounded like he was near death to me or that he was sick.  I think these hearings today and the whole situation was a colossal waste of time and money.  He really didn't say anything that was of note, at least not what the democrats wanted to hear, that President Trump was guilty and should be taken from office.  Don't know why they thought any different.  Now I don't have the names exactly but there was something I had heard on the radio this morning on my way to the gym where he talked about a guy that lied to the FBI but he didn't do anything against him but he did against others that were close to the president, I didn't think you could cherry pick who you prosecuted, if they lied to the FBI then they are supposed to get in trouble.  That was about the only thing I thought was anything really.  Hopefully this puts everything to rest and we can get back to working for the American people.  Yeah right, the have to call the president a racist a few more times.  By the way, the definition of racism is not disagreeing with someone from a different race but thinking that you have superiority over another race.  That term is thrown around way too loose as of late.  People need to get a dictionary.  Anyway, here is an article on what happened today; https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-07-24/mueller-testimony-on-trump-obstruction-shows-trouble-with-report

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!























Comments

Popular Posts