Slow Day, Question Problems, Stupid Thing, Democratic In-Fighting

Hello all, I hope the end of the week is great!  So my day, it has been good but I had a slow start to the day.  I didn't get to the gym until about 12:30 or so but had a good workout.  I started doing chin ups, I hadn't done those for a long time.  Who knows, maybe I'll start doing bench presses soon to really change things up.  Then I went to the mall to buy my friends kid a birthday present, she'll be 8 tomorrow.  I have been friends with her since high school, so we are talking about more than 20 years, I'm getting old.  It'll be fun, guess we will see how long I stay there.  Last night was good, my friend and I went to a bar that is close by so we just rolled there, he is also in a wheelchair.  It was good to get him out for a little bit, he seems to have really let loose some.  I didn't drink much and actually left before he did, I made it home just a little after 10.  It was pretty dead there and just didn't feel right, plus my stomach was hurting and I was a little tired even though I had a pretty good nap yesterday.  I think we made plans to go downtown sometime in the next week or so.  But anyway, let me get to it!

I still do not understand why this question is such a huge issue, it has been on the census before.  I'm of course talking about the citizenship question to be added to the census.  It is very important to have on there for a lot of reasons, one of the most important is distracting and appropriations.  If that question is not there then how will we figure out how many people to have in the House of Representatives?  The best we can do is guess and that is never a good thing when it comes to something so important.  It could potentially mess up a lot of things such as the electoral college when voting for president, for example.  I don't know how they can argue that it was to be added because of discriminatory motive, how can you base that on motive?  That is like trying to convict someone that might do something, that's impossible.  Nobody on the side of remove the question can give a good reason why it should not be on the census and I think that is all you need to know.  But here is an article that you can read about this to make up your own minds; https://www.npr.org/2019/07/05/739033701/judge-to-review-claims-of-census-citizenship-questions-discriminatory-origins

This story goes to show you why you shouldn't do dumb shit.  A teenager tried to rob a fireworks stand and was shot in the face with his own gun.  First dumb thing was robbing a place with a deadly weapon, second was when he went to pick up the cash he set his gun down and that's when someone who works there picked up the guy and shot the teen in the face.  Hopefully he learned his lesson, stop being such an idiot.  Here is a video from local news about it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-tried-rob-fireworks-stand-234222631.html

Biden has started the split within the democratic party by going after AOC and other more left leaning democrats.  This is something I predicted would happen with the democrats, that they would fall from within, and I think this is a much worse problem.  As with republicans and the tea party movement, the same is happening to the other side now.  Plus Biden is trying to look moderate so that way he can cull favor with the independent voters.  I don't think it will work for him.  One thing I remember reading a little while ago about Biden and I will try to add it if I can find it.  His son, the one that is living, Hunter, did some crazy things to end up marrying his dead brothers wife.  It's pretty terrible stuff.  Guess the Biden's really do keep it in the family.  Also, there are a few other strange things in Hunter's life and his dealings with Ukraine but I am sure there is not a conflict of interest for the presidential hopefull.  It seems that his son Hunter also has trouble with stuff like crack or coke.    I will add the article on the fist thing; https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9b80bfd0-de13-3da4-8afd-8b62855ec131/biden-knocks-aoc%2C-other-%E2%80%98way.html, here is the other thing about his son; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-gets-married-2020-democratic-candidate-joe-biden-confirms/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great weekend, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts