Not Much Today, Red Troopers, Keep Him in Jail

Hey there everyone, hope the start of your week is going great!  My day was good, I got to the gym and had a good workout.  Didn't do much else today, guess I was pretty boring.  I am tired right now for some reason.  I tried to wake up early but I guess I shut off my alarm somehow when I thought I had just shut it down for 10 minutes.  I did wake up a little earlier, I woke up at 7:30 instead of about 10 am yesterday.  I did try to go to sleep a little early last night and I think that helped a little.  Well, don't have much more to talk about here so let me go get to it!

Star Wars Day!  If you are a Star Wars fan I am sure you have seen this already, Sith Troopers.  They are troopers that are all red.  And since there is something new showing up there is a lot of speculation about them.  Since they are called Sith and Kylo Ren isn't a sith then does that mean that he does not control these troopers?  Does that mean that the emperor control these new troopers?  Palpatine is the last and only sith in this new trilogy so it would seem that he might be in control of these troopers.  We do not know much at all about these new troopers, where did they come from, how and who commissioned them?  Is Kylo wanting to be a sith instead of just a dark side user?  So many questions and it seems we are going to have to wait a little while to find out much about this but I think there will be some news pretty soon since Comicon is this week and D23 is coming up so we should hear some more soon.  Here is the article I found this on; https://www.inverse.com/article/57626-star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-spoilers-rumors-sith-trooper-tease-emperor-palpatine-plan

This Epstein thing is getting big and now he wants to post a bail of $100 million, at least that is something I heard earlier.  Hopefully they do not let him post bail, he owns jets and can leave at anytime, he doesn't really need his passport.  Money can get you anywhere without a passport or he can have a fake one put together.  I don't trust this guy, I say they should hold him in jail until his court case.  The bail hearing is on Thursday and hopefully the judge keeps his head and denies bail to this monster.  He may not have murdered anyone but what he did was steal the innocence of little girls, which is one of the worst things you can do.  I also heard of a conspiracy theory involving this case but it doesn't hold any weight.  It was that people set the black-out in NYC this weekend so they could sneak into Epsteins place to destroy the evidence.  The problems with that is that the evidence was already taken by the police.  So it doesn't hold up, sorry.  Here is an article on the bail hearing; https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/15/jeffrey-epstein-assets-detailed-in-new-court-filing.html

Well, that's it for me today.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!




































Comments

Popular Posts