Good Day, Knights of Ren, All is Revealed

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great on this Monday!  So my day is going pretty good and had a good weekend.  Didn't do much different than what I normally do but not much bad happened.  Some new pains happened over the weekend, one was a pain in my right knee right at the knee cap and felt like someone was hammering a nail right through the knee cap.  Another was in the back of my right shoulder, felt like someone was running a drill into my shoulder.  They didn't last more than an hour and just went away as fast as they came on.  Not sure why these little pains start up, I wasn't doing anything to cause it.  Oh well, just some weird stuff that happens to me, I'm kinda used to it.  Well, let me get into it!

Star Wars Day!  Finally we are going to get some info about the Knights of Ren, the group that was first name dropped in The Force Awakens.  I always thought it was a cool name for a group of dark side acolytes, which is what they are as they don't possess the force.  From what we know, they still do some damage.  Some of them might possess the force as there are former students under Luke in the group.  We will also learn about the rise of Kylo Ren since the comic is The Rise of Kylo Ren.  Hopefully we get to see them in The Rise of Skywalker also.  So here is a video about this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ABXSHetnqk

This last weekend as Comic Con 2019 was wrapping up, Marvel came out and revealed a whole lot of projects to come out in the next few years, it's Phase 4.  Some people were upset because there was not an Avengers movie announced.  For that I say, just be patient as D 23 is coming up soon and they might still get to that soon.  I would have liked to hear more about Fantastic Four or X-Men but that is alright as I know they are coming back real soon, at least within the next 4 years.  One of my favorite things that was talked about is the new Blade movie and I think they have a great actor to play as Blade.  Here is an article talking about what was announced; https://www.cnet.com/news/marvels-mcu-phase-4-plans-revealed-black-widow-shang-chi-thor-love-and-thunder-new-doctor-strange-and-more/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts