Good Day, To Much, Don't Trust Russians

Hey there guys, hope your day is great!  My day has been good, I had a good workout today.  On the way home I almost got into a big wreck, it was almost caused by a tree service truck called the Tree Wizard.  It was on I-70 and he pulled out off the shoulder right in front of a vehicle in front of me while a semi was behind me and he was barely able to pull over into the other lane.  I had to pull over onto the shoulder to avoid hitting the car in front of me and keep from getting hit in the back by the semi.  Just ticks me off, just pay attention and you will do much better in life.  It was crazy hot here, highest it got that I noticed was 98 with a heat index of 103, too hot for anything outside.  At least there was a breeze, that helped some.  Need to stop talking about the weather as there is nothing I or anyone can do anything about it, thank God for AC.  So anyway, let me get into it!

The crazy democrats in the House said they wanted to get this done and have done it, they passed legislation for $15 minimum wage.  First off, this is stupid because there is no way they are even going to bring this to a vote in the Senate, let alone pass it and even if it did the president would veto it pretty quick.  So this is just a publicity stunt by those democrats, who I say need to get back on point working for the American people.  Plus, the CBO has come out and said how this would negatively effect the record growth we have been having over the last year or so.  It will also hurt small businesses and put many out of work, but I don't think democrats care about that.  It is clear they do not care about the normal, hard working person and this just goes to show how much they dislike them.  I cannot wait until those clowns are voted out of office very soon.  Here is an article I found on this; https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/18/business-groups-slam-house-for-passing-15-minimum-wage-bill.html

There is a new app going around that some people are overjoyed with called FaceApp.  It is a Russian company that says in their terms that if you use this app then they have the rights to any and all photos in your camera roll on your phone and can use those photos anytime they want and you will not be compensated.  See, sometimes it pays to read the fine print.  I'm not really up on all the hip happenings going on so I didn't know much about this but heard about it on the local news.  The article I pulled up is basically claiming the Russian who started this app is telling the truth when he says it is only the photo you used and it is deleted within 48 hours.  First off, never trust a Russian, that goes way back.  But anyway, I'll let you read the article and make up your own minds; https://www.yahoo.com/sports/viral-face-app-tool-popular-with-athletes-sparks-security-concern-from-us-senator-035315472.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!








































Comments

Popular Posts