Good Day, T.V. Actors, History Lesson, Big News, AOC Lied?

Hey there everyone, I hope the middle of your week is going great!  My day has been good, I made it to the gym and had a good workout. I really like that I am working in more cardio with the cyclometer, I have been trying to do at least 5 minutes a day on it.  Tomorrow I am going to start taking protein before my workout to bulk up a little since I do need to gain weight and hopefully I gain healthy weight instead of unhealthy weight.  I will start doing the protein on July 4th and I will go weigh myself on July 14th.  That will be one day before everything happened to me 15 years ago, two of my other "birthdays" are this month, GBS on July 15th and Addison's on July 21st.  So I guess you can say that July isn't my favorite month, always seems like things pile on to me during July every year, guess we will see what happens this year.  Well anyway, let me go on and get to the good stuff!

MCU Day!  One of the big questions going around the internet right now pertaining to the MCU is, will we see any of the characters from the t.v. shows pop up?  Without reading any article with inside knowledge or anything, I would say that we will not see any of them.  I would love to see Luke Cage show up with Falcon and Winter Soldier or Daredevil show up with Spider-Man but I don't think that will happen for a few reasons.  One is that I think Marvel and Disney want to keep the t.v. people seperate from the ones in the movies and two is because of the rights issue from Netflix.  I do not know what the actual wording is on the contracts but Marvel/Disney cannot use them for so long after their show was cancelled, I think it was at least 3 years but I am not totally sure without reading those contracts.  It would be awesome to see the Defenders show up in an Avengers style crossover movie but I just don't think it will happen, at least for a little while.  I did pull up an article but I have not read it yet as I want you all to see what my opinions are before reading the article and I don't want to have to write a correction or anything.  Most of all I would love to see the Kingpin in the MCU because I think that actor did him a lot of justice, he just looked the part.  Here is that article; https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2475928/will-we-see-any-marvel-netflix-heroes-in-an-mcu-movie-heres-what-kevin-feige-says

I think people need a refresh course in history, I mean you have people on the news talking about how President Trump's 4th of July plans are unprecedented and just not done in this country.  First off, yes it has been done in this country and way more than once.  When President Kennedy was inaugurated he had tanks and planes and missiles brought out to show the might of America to our enemies.  Oh yeah, President Kennedy was a democrat but let's just forget that now.  It doesn't work for their talking points.  Because they want to paint President Trump as a warmonger, if that was the case then a few weeks ago he would have launched strikes against Iran but he didn't do that since he felt it was too strong of a response, plus it could have killed civilians.  The democrats don't want to talk about that part.  I wonder if those people wake up every morning and find out what they need to be outraged at for that day, do they get a newsletter that tells them what they need to say.  If you really listen to them it sounds like they are all saying the same things, maybe in a different way but it really is the same stuff they all talk about.  I am just sick of this sort of political discord in this country and something needs to change soon.

Now this is potentially really big news as Taco Bell reports that they have a tortilla shortage nationwide.  What are stoners going to do if they cannot get their burrito fix?  Maybe they can get a job and grow up.  Sorry, that was a little harsh.  As one Twitter user wrote, "Pray for us all".  That about sums it up.  Here is the article; https://abc7.com/business/taco-bell-reporting-tortilla-shortage/5377297/

This shouldn't be a shock to anyone, AOC may have lied to everyone about the conditions down on the border.  There are a group of pastors and other church officials that are disagreeing with her about how things are run in those facilities.  I think this should hurt AOC but it probably won't since she is a left darling in the media.  I tend to believe these pastors instead of AOC.  Here is a video about this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/hispanic-pastors-tour-border-facility-094654058.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!
























Comments

Popular Posts