Another Good Day, Everybody on Pelosi's Side, More Earthquakes, Legal Stealing

Hey all, hope your Friday has been wonderful so far!  Sorry but I am starting on this a little later than usual, it's a quarter after 8, I like to normally start around 7 or so.  But I am here and that's what matters really, I think.  So my day, it hasn't been too bad.  I did make it to the gym and had a good workout, worked my triceps pretty hard.  Probably going to slather up my triceps with some Icy Hot before I get to bed.  That damn pain is still persistant on my left calf muscle, my trainer seems to think it's my hamstring so I decided to do the hamstring extension machine.  It felt pretty good but that pain is still there.  Oh well, I'm sure it'll work out somehow.  Then as soon as I got home my friend and her kids came over to eat lunch and hangout.  She ended up leaving for work and I watched them for a few hours and then took them to their dads place.  Then I came home and cooked some stuff for dinner and now I'm writing this.  I have done some good work on my book in the last few days, I think I can get this done quicker than I thought.  I just started a new chapter to start talking about my current situation after living with these conditions for all my life.  Pretty soon I will add a little part of my book so you all can see what I have done.  So, let me get to it!

Like I said last night, this infighting with the democrats is great and funny.  It seems that people in the House are losing patience with AOC, hopefully she gets kicked out or something.  I really don't think that AOC even knows how to use words, as when asked to respond to critisism of Speaker Pelosi playing the race card she said "What? That's stupidly untrue".  How dumb, she doesn't understand how this politics thing works and thinks that since she has a lot of people on Twitter following her that she has power.  Having a large following on Twitter is nothing to anything, you cannot affect policy there and you cannot make decisions that way.  That is why people need to stop thinking that what the president says on Twitter is not federal policy.  It's pretty bad when President Trump came out to support the Speaker in this feud, two people that have been fighting each other since the president took office.  It makes for good T.V. and even better reading when the democrats fight each other.  Hopefully this keeps up.  Well, here is that article for you; https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-lose-patience-with-complete-fraud-aoc-rally-to-pelosis-side

Seems like we are going earthquake crazy lately, there was another 4.9 magnitude quake in california and a 4.6 quake that hit north of Seattle.  Might not be just california that breaks off, it might be the whole of the west coast that splits off.  Can't believe there is this much activity under the surface of the Earth and it sounds like it might not be done yet.  Experts are saying that there could be aftershocks for a month after that first one hit.  Guess we will have to wait and see what happens with this as well.  Here is an article; https://abcnews.go.com/US/46-magnitude-earthquake-seattle-caused-injuries-damage/story?id=64290093

Don't get worried about Social Security going away anytime soon as there are other ways to fix the shorfalls of Social Security than just cutting it out.  One thing is, stop letting people in Congress from dipping their hands in the Social Security pot for their own purposes.  This has been going on for years and it is not a well kept secret, this is why the Postal Service has been in trouble over the last decade or so.  The Postal Service was supposed to be a self funded thing but then politicians found a way to put their hands in the pie, same with Social Security which is paid into by payroll taxes.  Another problem is all the fraud that is going on with the program, there are people that make a living out of scamming the government and have been doing it for generations, much like welfare.  Welfare is something that needs a major overhaul.  When President Trump gets re-elected in 2020, I hope this is something he works on. 

Well, that's it for me this week.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night this weekend, take care!













































Comments

Popular Posts