Really Good Day, Bring Them In, Bad Town, Moving Drugs

Hi all, hope things are going great!  So my day was good, I got a job!  I had that interview at MidwayUSA today and they gave me a job on the spot.  My first day will be on next Tuesday, it's mostly orientation and paperwork.  So that will be a good day, easy money.  I also went to the gym but forgot to bring along my tennis shoes and only had my dress shoes to wear.  I didn't want to go all the way home to get them so I just didn't wear any shoes, just sock feet.  The manager said, 'what if you drop a weight on your foot', to which I replied, 'I won't do that and if I do I have only myself to blame for that.'  Some of these people nowadays want to sue over any and everything. It's crazy anymore out there.  The left want to lock you up if you look at them wrong, you can't say anything now without it being offensive to someone, so stupid.  Grow a pair, buck up buttercup.  I've been doing some work lately on my Vikings book and I think I am getting a little better at it.  Hopefully I will have that one done soon so that way I can self-publish it on Amazon and see how that goes and it will help me decide if I want to publish my big book that way or not.  So anyway, time to get to it!

MCU Day!  Every MCU fan is anxiously waiting to hear news about what is to happen with the Fantastic Four and I don't think we will have to wait real long for that info as D23 is coming up towards the end of August.  There is a rumor out there and the article I provide will have it in there.  It is from We Got This Covered saying that the Fantastic Four were around back in the 60's and were stuck in the Negative Zone.  Which is not something far from the comics as they venture there for a lot of reasons in the comics.  The main bad from that zone is Annihilus and I think he could become a great Avengers villain.  I think this would be a great way to have them show up in the modern day MCU and they will not have aged at all while in the zone.  Also, this way you don't have to do a long, boring origin story by introducing them this way.  Now it's gonna be fun to see who gets cast.  Here is that article; https://geektyrant.com/news/rumored-fantastic-four-movie-details-tease-how-the-characters-will-be-handled-in-the-mcu

To follow up on my Baltimore talk, the murder rate in the American city is actually worse than 3 countries in Central America, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala.  Those three countries are always talked about as some of the most dangerous places to visit in the world.  It is just another reason why Baltimore is not doing good, even with all that stimulus money they got from former President Obama.  Here is an article on this; https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baltimore-murder-rate-worse-than-honduras-el-salvador-guatemala-driving-asylum-surge

There seems to be many hurdles left the clear but it sounds like a plan by President Trump is going to allow the importing of pharmacy drugs from other countries such as Canada.  This is a positive move by the president and it could help a great number of Americans, especially older people who have to rely on some very expensive meds just to stay alive.  Hopefully this all goes through and it helps people that have to pay crazy amounts for their meds every month.  Here is an article on it; https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/31/politics/trump-drug-importation-canada/index.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care! 












































Comments

Popular Posts