So Forgetful, What's Coming Up, Crazy California, Crazy People

Hey there all, I hope your day is going great!  My day has been good but I forgot about something I wanted to do today, an open interview.  It was for a job I wasn't sure if I could physically do, warehouse checker at Midway USA here in Columbia.  They are a pretty big company and deal with outdoor stuff like guns or camping gear.  This is the second time I forgot about an interview I was invited to so I don't think I will apply there anymore.  Oh well, there are other jobs I can apply at.  Had a good workout today and plan on going again tomorrow.  Doing 5 minutes on the cyclometer is going pretty good and think I might bump this up a little.  Hope I remember to bring my earphones tomorrow though so I can listen to a book while using the machine.  I have had a little trouble the last few days and it hits mostly after I wake up and goes away but today the pain has stayed there all day.  It only really hurts when I stand up, it's on my left leg from the top of the calve muscle to the back of the knee.  It is mainly a tightness that gets worse the more straight up I stand, like while transferring or something.  It doesn't do it when I lay down and straighten my leg, only when I put pressure on it.  Oh well, I'll figure something out to help it out.  Now, let me get to it!

MCU Day!  Now that Spider-Man: Far From Home is out the big news now with the MCU is, what's next.  Everyone has been asking this and most of them are throwing out there best guesses.  We are lucky this year since Disney and Marvel will be at Comic Con out in San Diego so I am sure we will hear some things that will happen.  We probably won't get all the info on what will happen in the next 5 years because D23 is coming up and that's when we will get the rest of it.  We already know a few movies that will happen soon, the next movie to come out will be the Black Widow movie and I am sure there will be some good info on that at Comic Con, mainly a title for the movie and who the baddie is.  We also know about the Eternals movie and a Shang-Chi movie but after that we know nothing really yet.  We also know that there will be sequels for Black Panther, Doctor Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy but we do not know when they will come out or much about what the plot for those movies will be.  The biggest thing I want to find out about is when the MCU is bringing the Fantastic Four and the X-Men to the screen and how they will do it.  I am sure I am not the only one to want this news to come out.  It will be nice to learn what other characters are coming over as well and who will show up in other movies.  The biggest one I want to show up is Nova, I think the Richard Ryder Nova would be a great addition.  Who do you want to see show up?  Here is an article talking about what could be next; https://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/marvel-cinematic-universe-after-avengers-endgame/

I have always said that I do not mind paying taxes as long as they are spent on things they are supposed to be spent on, that isn't always the case.  There is no way I could live in california because of everything stupid that state does and now they are giving Medicaid and other "assistance" to illegal immigrants.  That is just crazy, these people already broke the law at least once by coming here illegally.  I guess out there it is called Medi-Cal and it will add about 90,000 to those rolls.  It is apparent that the governor is just doing this to try to get votes.  That state is crazy and I would suggest anyone or any company with a brain to move out of there before it gets worse.  I remember in school they used to tell us the big one was going to hit out there and california was going to just slide off into the ocean, why hasn't that happened yet.  Here is a video on this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-offer-free-health-care-041748544.html

This is something you definitely should not do, drive with an inflatable pool on top of your car with your children in the pool holding it down.  I do not know what would drive someone to do this, this put your own children in danger, even if you think you are a safe driver.  Now this did happen in Illinois where a lot of strange things happen.  I remember when I was younger riding in the back of a truck on the rail but you cannot do that now, at least you cannot get caught doing it.  We were all safe back then and can hold on really good and if you fell out then it was your fault and your father might tap you on top of the head and ask why you didn't hold on.  Life was so fun when I was young.  I still do not think this was smart to do at all.  From the article I read about this at least one of the kids were at least 8 or younger.  This woman is going to be facing some charges for this.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mom-accused-driving-two-kids-201802717.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!






































Comments

Popular Posts