Another Slow Day, Stays Independent, Fan Castings

Hey everyone, hope your day is going great!  My day has been alright but it seems I keep starting late no matter what time I wake up.  I woke up today at a little after 6 am but didn't leave for the gym till after 11.  I really need to start kicking my butt in gear and hopefully I will start tomorrow.  Not like I need to wake up early for any reason but I just like getting up before 8 am.  Of course that depends on how late I stay up.  I have been doing that yawning thing for the last few days, where I yawn but I'm not tired or anything but maybe hungry a little.  I think I need to go somewhere else to weigh myself because I went to my primary docs office today to weigh myself and it said I only weighed 153 lbs.  That's about 5 pounds less than what I weighed a few weeks ago when I had that appointment with her.  I am trying to gain weight, I've been eating more and drinking protein shakes.  Not sure why I cannot seem to gain weight.  Oh well, I'm sure I will figure it out.  Well anyway, let me get into it!

History Day!  The topic I decided on today is how did Ethiopia stay independent when the European powers carved up the rest of Africa.  The Berlin Conference was when all the major powers of Europe decided on who would get what in Africa.  Of course this was not fair to anyone that lived on the continent but this was the way things were back then.  So, how did the country of Ethiopia stay out of the crowd while they were carving up their claims?  The video I will add will go over everything, maybe a little quickly but it talks about how they did it.  Ethiopia was called Sheba before being called what it is now but it was by the wits of some very intelligent leaders.  These men are a great representation of the people of Africa and how smart they are when they have to be to stave off Europeans.  Of course there was one other country that the Europeans did not get their hands on, Liberia, which was already claimed by America for freedmen to go back to if they so wished.  Here is that video, it is from one of my favorite history Youtubers called History Matters; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZvUAlxtpB4

Comic Con is just getting ready to start up and there is already some news out on the MCU, Thor 4 is going ahead and the director from Thor: Ragnarok is currently writing the sequel.  Can't wait for that, imagine it will be a few years before we see this but that's alright.  Some other things that are going on now by fans is fan-casting the X-Men and Fantastic Four.  One of the front runners to be Wolverine is Taron Egerton, which I think he would be pretty good for the role.  He is the biggest role they really need to get right.  The article I pulled up I like most of their picks for the characters of the Fantastic Four except I am not sure about the one for Human Torch.  I don't know this actor enough to know if he would be good for the role.  I loved Chris Evans playing Human Torch in the first respect of the Fantastic Four from Fox.  I do like their pick to play Ben Grimm/The Thing as that man has the size to play him.  Another person that I think could pull off The Thing is John Cena, the former wrestler.  He has the size to play him for sure and it wouldn't take a whole lot for him being an athlete.  But anyway, here is that article; https://fansided.com/2019/07/16/casting-the-fantastic-four-in-the-marvel-cinematic-universe/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts