Good Day, Area 51 Stormers, More Infighting, Just Scum

Hey everyone, hope your Thursday is great!  My day went pretty well, my parents came down early in the day and seen them for a little while.  Always good to see them.  So that means that I skipped the gym today but I needed a day off anyway to see if a few things would work themselves out for me, doesn't seem like they have.  One is a crick in my neck, probably from sleeping, think I need to get a better pillow.  I am used to and like more firm pillows that I can sleep on my side or on my back with and the one I have now is kind of fluffy.  All the pillows I like at the stores are usually pretty high, I am not paying more than $15 or $20 for a pillow.  Maybe if I found a part time job, I just found out that Target is hiring here in town so I'm going to apply there tomorrow when I have some time.  I am hoping to wake up a little early tomorrow so I can make myself a good breakfast before I make it to the gym, been really wanting some bacon and eggs in the morning lately.  So, that's what is going on.  Time for me to get to it!

So apparently there are about 300,000 people, who are probably very sober, that are going to storm Area 51 in Nevada.  Most everyone knows about Area 51 or at least has heard about it, that it is supposed to contain information that aliens are real and other cool stuff.  Area 51 is just a top secret military instillation where some things happen behind closed doors so other countries cannot steal our tech and use it against us.  A lot of people think there is proof of aliens at this military base and they want to see for themselves.  I really hope that 300,000 people do not try to storm the site as there will be a massacre and I am sure that American troops do not want to fire on American citizens, no matter how misguided they are.  I guess these people think that they can get info that past presidents have not been able to get just by outnumbering the guard force.  If the military gets wind that this is even close to going down they will fill that area with so many armed soldiers that no body can get to the site.  Now yes, I do believe in the presence of unidentified flying objects and I do think there are "aliens" out there but I do not think this government or any government of the world has any proof at any site let alone Area 51.  But I guess we will see if all these sober people are going to actually go through with it or not.  My guess is there are about 20 or so that really will go through with it but the rest will back out because they don't want to get shot at.  Who could blame them, here is an article; https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/300k-people-are-signed-up-to-storm-area-51-and-see-them-aliens/?utm_source=NYPFacebook&sr_share=facebook&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR12X7bRnvChBiF4hQLstqAwQVPScInlgGkSdInnxBuu5e2DDkCsZzRnUqk

This in fighting just keeps getting better and better.  And it just goes to show that AOC is the biggest idiot Congress and that's hard to get that title so early on in her run.  I hope she is just a one timer and doesn't get re-elected but we will have to wait and see since I cannot vote on that.  It is the tired trope of when someone on the left doesn't have anything left to say they just accuse you of being a racist and now they are doing it to their own and I love it.  It makes for good television.  But the Congressman from Missouri is right when he says it shows just how much these young legislators need to grow up and what they need to learn.  If you have a problem with someone you talk to them about it, don't go blasting it on Twitter for the world to see.  It's like they say about sports locker rooms, keep it in house as no person outside this house has any right to know if there is a problem.  I hope it keeps up, can't wait to see what happens next.  Here is the article on this; https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-blasts-ocasio-cortez-pelosi

This article I just read about that horrible person Jeffrey Epstein goes to show what money can do to or with the criminal justice system.  There really is two different systems in this country, one for the wealthy and one for everyone else.  Back in 2010 when he was charged in Florida with sex crimes he was given such a light sentence and then in New York, since he had a residence there he was to be counted as a Level 3 sex offender to where his name and picture would be published online.  Since he has so much money the District Attorney came in and argued for him to have a lower classification, to be brought down from a Level 3.  He did some vile things and this man should have the nails thrown at him and make him put together his own coffin.  Better yet, just dump his ass in the ocean, goes to show you how much I think he is worth.  I don't want to talk about this scum anymore or my blood pressure will get too high, here is that article; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-nypd-says-it-wasnt-required-to-monitor-sex-offender-registration/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!


































Comments

Popular Posts