Veterans Day, Good Pain Day, Fidget Spinners Problem?, Moore Sexual Misconduct, NRA

Hey there, hope all of you reading this is having a great day.  Today is a very important day, Veterans Day.  This one of the few holidays that are on the correct day and for the correct reasons why we celebrate this day.  I am sure most of you know where Veterans Day comes from but I am going to talk a little about it since I love history.  Originally Veterans Day was called Armistice Day as it marked the end of The Great War or WWI.  Some countries and places it is still called Armistice Day but I like calling it Veterans Day since I want to thank every person that has served, is serving or will be serving the greatest country on Earth but I do have respect for veterans from other countries.  The United States officially called it Veterans Day after President Eisenhower changed it from Armistice Day in 1954.  It is a day that I reflect on members of my family that have served in the military and thank them for their sacrifices.  Because of them we enjoy the freedoms we have in this country.

My pain is not too bad today, I would say that my level is a 7 today and have not had many flare ups like I have in the last few days.  My teeth have not been acting up that much today but I still have been grabbing the Orajel quite a bit.  The crazy thing about my pain is that it could be horrible tomorrow.

I made it out today and went to the mail, mostly so I could mail something but remembered what day it was when I got there.  So I pushed around for a bit anyway, looking at what specials were out now getting ready for Christmas shopping.  I did not think nothing of this while I was at Target, because now you usually see them all over the place.  Fidget Spinners.  I did not see any while I was at Target but not like I was looking for them but after I had gotten home I seen an article about them.  I guess some children have chocked on the toy and now they are being pulled from store shelves.  I thought it was such a dumb toy that would only makes kids a little more stunted than they are from all this technology and video games.  It is such a shame that you do not normally see kids outside playing, riding their bikes or playing wiffle ball or something. 

Not sure if you have heard about this but the Republican Senate candidate, Roy Moore, has been accused of sexual misconduct with a minor in 1979.  I really do not have my ear to politics in Alabama but this has gotten national attention since coming out.  First I am not going to pass judgement on this legally since people are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in this country, even though there have been a lot of cases where people judge them too harshly in the public domain before there is ever a ruling in a court of law.  I hate seeing that but that is the world we live in.  If it is proven to have happened back then, then I think the full force of the United States justice system should come down on him, because if that was any other person we should have the same done and him being a public official for so many years should not factor into this.  I just hope something gets worked out in this soon.

Last thing is just a thought I have had about these mass shootings or shootings in general, plus I heard someone use it on the radio today.  None of the shooters have been members of the NRA even though the left want you to believe that the NRA is an evil orginization.  Like I said, just a thought.

Well that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!

























Comments

Popular Posts