Decent Day, Some Pain, New Rey Parents Theory, Thrawn Book

Hello all, hope you are well.  I am doing alright, did not do too much today except go get X-Rays done on my right hip to see if there is a problem there and then I watched my Godchild for awhile.  I think I will survive, I have put on a show he likes and fixed him a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich.  My right hip is the one that causes me some issues some days after waking up and my doctor thought it would be a good idea to get some pictures of it to see if anything is wrong there.  I do not think it will show anything big but it is a good step, I think it is just muscle problems because it is strictly muscle pain in my hip when that happens.  But I guess we will see what happens.

Pain has not been that bad today but I am wore out from what that little boy so I would say my pain level is at 9 right now.  Mostly my shoulder but my back is hurting pretty bad, mostly upper back and not much at all lower.  I can live through it, I go see my pain doc in two days so we will see what he says.

So, today is a Star Wars day on my blog where I will write about that.  So the first thing I would like to write about is a new theory that I heard today that would tie Rey into the Skywalker and Kenobi lines but it does take a little reworking of what is canon.  It is based somewhat on the character of Lor San Tekka, the older man from The Force Awakens who gets killed by Kylo Ren early on.  This person says, Tekka is actually the character Corgi Kries from the Clone Wars animated show who is a nephew of Duchess Satine.  In the theory Satine has a child with Kenobi, they were very close at one point and maybe Kenobi does not know about this.  This child grows up to find a lover and he has a daughter named Mara Jade, who in Legends becomes the wife of Luke.  Now Mara Jade has a daughter with Luke but he never meets his daughter who is Rey.  Now this plays a lot to make things canon so I am not buying it but it was a great job by the person who thought this up.  Here is the link to the video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olUNKuKdRhs&index=3&list=LLGWm6Xn73gorz2LQwXhphxQ

I guess there is another Thrawn book coming out soon, I am not surprised because he is a very popular character.  I hope it reveals some things from the Rebels animated series that happened between the episodes. 

Well, that is it for me, I am wore out.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care!




















Comments

Popular Posts