Justice League Mini Review, Higher Pain Today

Hello everyone, I am back here to write my thoughts on the new movie, Justice League.  So I want to get right into it.  Initially I was shocked that Warner Bros. and DC released a film like this.  It was not too gritty and dark like before in Batman V. Superman, it had plenty of color but you could tell that some of that grittiness could still come through if needed.  Ben Affleck, who I think is a great Batman, proved again that he is great for that role.  Gal Gadot was amazing as Wonder Woman as usual.  Plus I really liked everyone else.  There was a lot of talk before about how will they CGI out Henry Cavill's mustache, it was painfully obvious when they did but if you try not to stare at him when those shots come up then you do not notice it.  There were one or two scenes where the CGI was really bad but they did not last long.  The Flash had some good comedy and provided a space between all the action to laugh a little.  All in all I think you should go check this movie out if you like superhero movies or any actor or actress above.  Real good flick!

So my pain is not terrible today but it a 9 because I did transfer quite a few times today and my legs really hurt plus my right shoulder is still a little sore.  My right shoulder hurts real bad when I wake up in the morning and gets better throughout the day, even when I did not sleep on my right side. 

Well, that is all for me tonight, I will be back with more tomorrow.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts