Very Painful, Thor: Ragnarok Tonight

Hey everyone, I am back. Sorry for taking a few days off but I really do not like writing on my phone. Obviously I still have not gotten my computer back. It has been a little tough, I called yesterday but he said he might have it fixed by Friday. By that time I might have a new computer. I found one at Best Buy I like, it is a 17.3 inch and has good specs for me. Hopefully it is still available by this weekend. My pain has been pretty bad the last few days where it has steadily been at a 10. Tomorrow I will get my oxy filled so that will help. Also I go see my primary care doctor today about my right hip. Sometimes I wake up feeling like someone came into my room and beat me with a hammer, think something else might be going on. So let me get to it.

Thor: Ragnarok comes out in the States tonight and I will watch the premiere. I will stop in later to write a short review. This movie looks so good, cannot wait.

Well, that is all for me right now. I hope all reading have a wonderful day or night.

Comments

Popular Posts