Bad Chiefs, Lot of Pain, Sarandon Not a Clinton Fan, Bad Democrats, New Alliance

Hey there, hope you all are good.  My day has not been bad but the Chiefs looked even worse than last week, which I thought was almost impossible.  They looked so bad, Alex Smith could not move the ball and on most 3rd downs did not even throw the ball past the first down line.  I do not know if he could not throw that far or what but I think we need a different quarterback in and we have a young one, Patrick Mahommes.  As a big fan it is hard to watch when they play this bad but I will watch anyway, just hoping they can get better.  I did a lot of cleaning today and I can feel it now but it needed to be done.  My housemate said he would do it but I wanted to do it right, he is not very good at cleaning.  Pretty good, I did not even go anywhere.  Tomorrow I will start writing these posts based on what I had said before.

My pain has been worse in the last few hours because of what I did today, mostly my right shoulder and my back.  My wrist bruise is now gone and it does not hurt at all.  My hands have some pain but usually my hand pain is just in the morning but this has been lasting all day.  Pain level is at a 9.5 now, little worse than it has been lately.  So, onto some stuff.

I was surprised when I crossed this article on Yahoo about Susan Sarandon.  I guess she is not a supporter of Hilary Clinton, saying that she would be a very dangerous President.  To see how dangerous she would have been just look at what happened while Barak Obama was President and what she did behind his back.  In the last election for President she voted for the Green party candidate as a protest vote instead of writing in Bernie Sanders, which was popular in New York and she has gotten some flak for that.  Really interesting article, here it is; https://www.yahoo.com/news/susan-sarandon-hillary-clinton-apos-200425360.html

So the Democratic senator that was accused of sexual harrassment has stepped down from his leadership position on the Judiciary Committee but I think he needs to step away from Congress altogether.  Same thing with Al Franken, I just personally do not like him, same with the other guy.  I guess we will see what happens.

It looks like Israel and Saudi Arabia are actually starting to have official relations because of having a common enemy.  Nothing brings two countries closer together than hatred for some other country and the enemy in question is Iran.  Iran is one of the largest state sponsors of terror with group such as Hezbollah, which in Arabic means "party of Allah or party of God".  Hezbollah was originally set up as a political party but is in reality just a military arm of Iran, just not fighting under the Iranian flag like the cowards they are.  They get their funding from Iran, use Iranian arms and get trained by Iranian generals.  They need to be destroyed and I hope this will do it.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!






































Comments

Popular Posts