Boring Day, Lot of Pain, Nibiru is Back, Happy For Zimbabweans, Winston Accused, Infinity War Trailer

Hey guys, I'm back for tonight.  I hate this sun going down so early, it gets dark by like 5 pm if not before that.  Cannot wait until December 21st, one of my favorite days of the year, Sol Invictus or Unconquered Sun is the day when the sun starts staying out longer until June 21st or when the sun starts going to bed a little earlier every day.  But today has mostly been uneventful, I was supposed to meet a guy that wanted to buy some coins off me but he never showed.  That frustrated me a little bit but it is pretty easy for me to get over.  But anyway, let us get on to it.

Pain wise I am really sore today, I just woke up like that.  Early in the day here it was overcast, spitting very cold rain which I could feel all the way to my bones even though I was wearing a hoodie and gloves, so no rain hit my body but it hurt to the bone.  My biggest pain area today is my left shoulder for some reason, usually it is my right that always hurts but my left is giving me more problems today.  Also my tooth pain has come back very strong today, when I have tooth pain it is very annoying, like if I do not get some Orajel or something on there quick it will hurt even more.  So because of this my pain level is at a 9.5 today. 

First up, Nibiru is back at it.  Some "researchers", I use that word very loosely, now say that the large planet will destroy Earth on Sunday so you better have a good weekend.  I cannot believe that these people are at it again, you would think they were too embarrassed after the last two times.  It has gotten so bad that NASA people had to come out to debunk this with basic science.  One thing a NASA scientist came out and said, if there was a planet twice the size of Earth that was supposed to hit us this Sunday then it would be in the orbit of Mars and be very visible to the naked eye.  So be on the lookout for something coming at us in the sky.  I will see people on Monday and it will probably be a boring day like every other Monday.

I am very happy for the people of Zimbabwe and I hope they choose a great person to help lead them in this turbulent time.  Right now the people are going to the streets to celebrate the last days of Mugabee.  Happy for them.

Something I have not talked much about, Football.  There is a certain story I would like to talk about, it is about Jameis Winston and he is one of the many men that have been accused of being a sexual abuser.  It goes back to last year when Winston allegedly groped a female Uber driver.  Nothing has been proven yet, it has not gone to court but since he was accused now people are saying that he is done in the NFL as a starter.  He is the current starting quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and people are saying this without seeing him play.  I am just so sick and tired of this, all it takes is for a female to say you touched her for your life to be turned upside down.  Now I am not saying that sexual abuse or anything like that is called for, it never is but it should not ruin a persons life unless it has been proven in a court of law.  Not a court of public opinion. 

All Marvel nerds have been anticipating the trailer for Avengers: Infinity War and the latest news says it will drop sometime in early December.  I do not think it is going to drop the week of Star Wars or even first show up at the Last Jedi previews because it would take too much away from Star Wars since Infinity War is so big.  I thought the best time for it would be to release it the week after Star Wars or close to Christmas.  So it will be here soon.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!
























Comments

Popular Posts