Good Day, Lot of Pain, Infinity War Trailer, Hillary Clinton Libya Mess

Hello everyone, I hope you are great today!  My day has been alright, did have a doc appointment this morning at 9 but have not done a lot since then.  Been trying to get in the groove to write, I hate people that tell me writing is easy because it is not.  Even when it is a book about your life, you do not even need to make up stories for it but it takes a lot to get in the right mindset to sit at your computer and type some words on there.  Yes, you can write anything on Microsoft Word but can you make it interesting enough for other people to read it, that is the hard part.  Also, why people cannot just be supportive of what you do is strange to me, something I have dealt with before, and not try to either judge you or put down what you do or say that it is not hard.  I support people until they give me a reason to not support them and then I will just stay away from them.  Maybe it is providence that I am supposed to write about Marvel stuff today because the long awaited Infinity War trailer dropped earlier this morning.  So, let us have some fun.

My pain has been a little worse today because of my shoulders, hands and hip.  My level is a up today from yesterday to a 10.  Do not worry, I can handle it!

The biggest Marvel news today is of course the Infinity War trailer and it was simply marvelous, best word I could think of.  But it was great, definitely check it out if you are a fan of the superhero movies or a Marvel fan.  I am not going to spoil the trailer in this post so I will not talk about my favorite parts but I will be talking about it at some point.  One thing I will say is that is a little different than the ComicCon footage that fans were shown.  There is one scene in the trailer that may suggest that Scarlet Witch will have a breakdown like she has had in the comics before like in Avengers Disassembled.  It is such an anticipated movie and I am sure that anyone that hosted the trailer on their Youtube channel had huge numbers.  I have probably watched at least 10 times.


I ran across an article on StumbleUpon today about Africans are being sold at auctions in Libya and it is the fault of Hillary Clinton and I am not surprised about that.  Mostly because Hillary is so duplicitous about things and does not care what her policies do to the country after she leaves because she is not able or strong enough to enforce anything and shows that she is totally unfit to run for any office, let alone the President of the United States.  It is because of her policy of overthrowing Muammar Gaddafi, even though President Bush had signed off on an agreement for him to stop his search for nuclear weapons and we would not try to overthrow him, pretty simple right.  Hillary Clinton did not like that agreement so she tore it up and threw it away.  Here is a link to the story; http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5DQ0pW/:UH68NDWL:aHzuvp7w/www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/11/27/clinton-ponders-2020-run-lets-not-forget-her-real-libya-scandal-glenn-reynolds-column/895853001

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a fantastic day or night, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts