Good Day, Quite a Bit of Pain, Interstellar Object, Forget Pain, Flat Earthers Falling Down

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing good today.  My day has been alright, I started a new chapter for the book today, talking about my time after getting out of Rusk Rehab and trying to live life.  I am at about 27 pages and I have so much more to get done before it is finished.  But it is a lot of fun to work on and helps me a little with my depression.  This time of year is really bad for my depression because of the season and not having as much sunlight but hopefully because of this climate change we have a short winter.  Winter has not even started yet though, it starts on December 21st so just one month away.

My pain has not been as noticeable today, maybe because I have not done much but I can still feel it in my shoulder and my wrist.  My wrist looks a lot more like a bruise today than it has since it showed up but like I said I do not remember hitting it on anything.  Sometimes I get a pain in my left hand that may be from that bruise because it has only showed up within the last few days.  I would place my pain at an 8.5 today.

So it seems that an object came into our solar system from another for the first time that we know of, more than likely it is not the first time ever since the cosmos are billions of years old and we just started really being able to look up there pretty recently since like the first half of the 20th century.  It is considered an Interstellar object, which means it comes between two stars.  The scientists have named this and it is called Oumuamua, a Hawaiian word for how this object acts.  From what the scientist have gathered it is a long asteroid-type object and we will not see something like this for a very long time.  Hopefully an object like it will come around soon so we can study it more closely.  Here is the link for the article I read; http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4jgzF7/:1Ed5aji-I:d3j4KOGy/gizmodo.com/the-first-known-interstellar-asteroid-looks-incredibly-1820613194


There is a group that is wanting to get rid of pain as the 5th vital sign, meaning that some think that you should not be asked about pain before a doctors appointment.  I will add the link at the bottom of this paragraph but did not understand their reasoning behind why they want it removed, probably to save money, it always goes back to the money.  I believe that the people suggesting this have never been in any real pain, otherwise I do not understand this.  http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1p911n/:v74F_7lh:SMJ8$XS8/www.medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/AMA/58486

I do believe that every has a right to their own opinion, no matter how wrong they are.  We have all heard about the flat earthers, people that think they know that the Earth is flat.  I think this view is absolutely wrong but no matter what we do we cannot convince these people of the truth, that the Earth is round.  So I ran across an article about a man that wants to prove that the Earth is flat by flying a rocket that he built from scratch in the air to take a photo to "prove" the planet is flat, I am not sure what he thinks he will accomplish with this stunt but I do not advise him doing this at the article said that he built this in his back yard with spare parts.  I guess this is all supposed to go down this Saturday.  I do not think he will actually be allowed to do this as it is wrong on a lot of levels but if he does shoot up this Saturday then he plans to do another run at a later date and he plans to go higher.  Well, I guess good luck.?

Well that is all I have tonight.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care!


























Comments

Popular Posts