Good Day, Not Much Pain, More Roy Moore

Hello everyone, I am back after a short day off.  I was very sleepy yesterday and went to bed a little early and was unable to write, sorry guys.  I want to thank you all for sticking around even though I can be a little weird on when and how I write my blog posts.  So, today started a little different for me since I woke up a little later, I pushed out of bed at 9:03 today.  Not sure why lately I have been sleeping in more because I really have never done this.  My doctors think it is just because my body is tired and needed the extra rest.  I even felt tired earlier today and laid down for awhile but I did not sleep.  So today has been pretty chill, have not done too much but I need to do more.  Tomorrow I am going to put a lot of things online for sale, thinking about putting some more coins up as I have not do that for awhile. 

So my pain level has been fairly good today and only had a few flare ups, mostly in my right shoulder and neck.  Of course my teeth are still hurting me but my primary care doc said that she was going to contact a place called Family Dental to have a look at me.  I am too advanced of a case for going to the free dental school over in Kansas City, that is what they told me, so I talked with my doctor about that and since the problems I have with my teeth are health related then she will help me get into Family Dental, I had tried them but you had to meet certain criteria and I of course did not meet it but she, my doc, said that they can help me once she calls over there.  This is a reminder to talk to your doctor about anything, more than likely they will be able to help or point you in the right direction to get help.  Anyway, the level I have had for the day has stayed at a 7 and only went up a few times.  Yesterday my right shoulder was flaring up a lot and I am not sure what that is from since I did not sleep on that side the night before.  It is still a little sore but not bad.

The more I hear about this Roy Moore thing the more I wish people would just shut up, it is making me lose faith in the human race.  Accusers have come forward but nothing has gone to trial yet but there are people out there, smart people that think we should just hang the guy.  Do you all forget what this country was founded on, the rule of law.  You are presumed innocent until proven guilty, at least that is the way it is supposed to be in this great country.  So I guess we should all follow that witch Hilary Clinton and just believe the accusers and do not worry about a trial.  Hilary Clinton is such an idiot and her saying that is very misguided.  It has happened a whole lot of times that a woman accuses a man of rape or sexual harassment and then it goes to trial and finds that the man did not do anything that this woman accused him of, most of the time it is just a woman wanting attention or money and those women need help but stop trying to put your problems in the lap of an innocent man.  Sorry but that just gets me a little worked up because I have seen it with my own eyes when I was younger.  A woman went to the police to say that she was raped by this guy who I happened to know.  Just before it was to go to court she confessed that she was lying, this does a lot of negative things to a person, it could effect them getting a job by just getting accused.  The lives of a lot of men have been ruined by this happening, it needs to stop because this is a serious accusation.

I am sorry but that is all I have for tonight, I am very tired again.  I really hope each and everyone of you has a great day or night, take care!




















Comments

Popular Posts