Good Day, Reply To Comment, Tax Plan Divorce, Great Emu War

Hello everyone, I am back.  So I have gotten a few new comments and I would like to comment on them since I cannot find a way to comment on them by themselves.  I really appreciated the comment I received today and I would like to respond to that one in this post, after I write what my day is like.  My day has been good, at least the sun is out even though it has not warmed up much here I just like being able to see the sun and get that vitamin D.  My pain is alright, I am at a rating of 7 today, it has been under control since I have been taking my meds like I should be.  So, now on to it.

The first comment I would like to respond to is the one that was left earlier today.  The commenter, I believe that is a word, was wanting to know if I had gotten a mouse with my new computer.  I did not get a new one, I had purchased a laptop but am using the one I had used with my old computer.  That mouse is really good and I have had it now for about 4 and a half years.  It is a Logitech brand, they make good peripherals for computers.  They also wrote that they would like to hear more about my life in a wheelchair.  That is what I am more supposed to write about, hence the name of the blog but I had gotten sidetracked and I will get better with that.  There is usually always something happening when I go out that has to do with me in the chair and I should write about those times more.  Like the other day I was out at the store and an older man had come up to me and asked me if I needed any help getting my chair in my van.  I noticed that he was wearing a WWII hat with the unit he had served with, I told him that I was alright and that I had a lot of experience with this.  Plus I said that it looks like he has done enough, referring to his service to this country and the people.  That happens quite often when I am out and it always seems to be older people that ask versus younger people, I just think that older Americans have a better ethic when it comes to helping people that do need it, not saying that younger people are lazy or anything. Just saying that older people usually do have a higher work ethic because they had to when they were younger to get things done around the house.  People ask me all the time when I am at the grocery store if I need help reaching anything, even when I am not looking at a specific thing on the shelves.  Most of the time I am nice and decline any help but every so often a really pretty young woman will ask me if I would like some assistance and I cannot help but say I do and usually strike up a conversation with her.  Even though women hate me now, I am a big flirt.  Flirting is just something I have always been good at and I love women so the two go together very well.  Now if only I could get women to stop hating me I would be alright.

New information is coming out everyday about this new tax plan and more will come in the coming weeks.  A recent thing that came out was that it will be a little more costly to get a divorce.  People do not need to rush into a marriage and then get a divorce anyway but it does happen almost everyday anymore.  I have not read everything from this part of the bill but they say that it will somehow create $8 Billion for the federal government, I am really not sure how they get these figures, it probably has something to do with that new math stuff.  I guess I am more traditional and think that getting married is for life and you should not call it quits unless something major happened.  These numbers seem a little suspect that I just found saying that the divorce rate in America is 46%, I think it is higher than that.  This list I had seen also says that the divorce rate is 5% in Libya so go figure, I do not think Libya is a place of just happy couples. 

Here is a little bit of trivia for all of you that you can use during the holidays on family members.  There was a war in mainland Australia called the Great Emu War and it was won by the Emu.  It was a wildlife expedition to try and keep the Emu away from farmers and their livestock.  The military of Australia had guns but the emu were smarter and they were very hard to kill.  This started in 1932 and ended shortly after starting.  Many people were outraged by the killing of the rare bird but those people were not trying to grow crops and raise livestock in the harsh Australian outback.  I think the military should not have held back and attacked this problem with whatever they needed to win this little war.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I sincerely hope that you all have a great day or night, take care!



















Comments

Popular Posts