Good Day, Same Pain, Flat Earthers Article, Be Thankful

Hello guys, hope you are doing well.  So, today has been alright but I did have another crying fit today while I was driving and stopped when I got to where I needed to be which was the little grocery store I like to go to.  One funny, or at least I think is funny, happened, as I was getting out of the van I had a woman give me a dirty look clearly thinking that there is nothing wrong with him to park in a handicapped spot, but then I got my chair out and the look on her face changed to a look of embarrassment.  I love stuff like that, people thinking one way and then they get owned in the other direction.  I happened a lot early on in my hometown when I first started driving also.  I guess I like surprising people sometimes.

The pain has been about the same as yesterday, an 8.5.  My wrist is a little bit better but still hurts but most of the pain comes from my right shoulder, that is probably why I have been writing more lately because moving hurts it.  I know there will come a time when I have to start using an electric wheelchair but I hope that time does not come for a very long time. 

Look what I found while stumbling across the internet using StumblUpon, one of my favorite time wasting websites, it is about the story I wrote yesterday that I could not add the link since I found it on my phone.  The guy going straight up in the air to "prove" the Earth is flat.  So I will now leave you all with the link to check it out. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1RkAud/:10xOh.rNO:WMT6fBIq/www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/11/21/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat

So, I am going to end this post by asking something of everybody.  I know black friday is coming up and a huge amount of people will be out trying to get the big thing this year.  Just please be courteous and do not trample or kill anyone, please.  Just try to be nice to each other, that is what Thanksgiving is all about.  I hope everyone has a great time this year.































Comments

Popular Posts