Good Day, Disney Fox Deal, Small Thor: Ragnarok Spoiler, Fun Sites

I am back for tonight, I hope you all are doing great.  I am not doing too bad today, I would say my pain has been good for the day, just a really boring day today.  I did not go anywhere and stayed inside although I did go and get my mail today around 5.  Only thing I had gotten were two cards I had made deals to get.  One was a Kareem Hunt card that is really nice and the other was a Josh Reynolds card I won on Facebook, it is an autograph card.  Otherwise I have not done a lot today, just taking it easy.  I did do one load of laundry and tried to figure out why my speakers on my computer are not working properly, still have not figured it out but I am sure I will soon.  I did wake up a little later today, at almost 9 am and have not taken a nap so I am starting to get tired already, but I will continue writing this blog post.  I hope you all enjoy it.  I would really like some feedback from all of you reading, leave a comment on anything and I will respond.

First off I think I should talk a little more about this Disney-Fox deal and what would be involved.  From some of what I have read today is that one of the leading factors in starting talks to buy most of 21st Century Fox was to compete with Netflix.  As a lot of you know, Disney plans on releasing its own streaming service starting sometime in 2019, maybe before that if this can get done.  Fox owns controlling shares in the streaming service of Hulu and Hulu would be part of the deal.  I do hope this deal goes through but I wonder what the streaming service for Disney would look like.  Will it be good enough for me to take myself off of Netflix?  Those are the important questions.

Now that it has been long enough, I will talk some spoilers for Thor: Ragnarok, not a whole lot but some.  Now if you have seen any of the trailers for the movie then you are aware that the hammer that Thor wields, Mjolnir, I know it is hard to pronounce but here is my best shot at writing it out; mol-neer.  But anyway, the hammer is destroyed by Hela and I think this helped the character of Thor be hashed out.  Before in the Marvel movies it seemed to me that he was using the hammer as a crutch, it seemed to have more airtime than did the actor playing Thor.  The actor playing Thor seemed to rely on the hammer too much so I think this was good for him.  Just wonder what weapon he will adopt going forward.  That was the one thing I wanted to talk about the movie for right now, I will be writing more at a later date.

Here is an informative website I stumpled upon today and I want to share it with all of you.  It is a list of websites you may not have heard of before that can be used in different ways.  Here is the link; http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2YwtM0/:2nE$e3P@:Tj!F1K_w/whiteamigo.com/25-amazing-useful-websites

Well, that is all I have for tonight, I am really tired.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!














Comments

Popular Posts