OK Day, Alright Pain Day, New Star Wars Toys, Changes Coming Soon, No Nibiru, Stupid UCLA Players

Hey guys, I hope you all are great.  So today has not been too bad there was one really bad thing for me, the Chiefs lost to the Giants today.  It was a heartbreaking game but really the Chiefs were not playing good at all today, I mean that the score was 12-9 and it went to overtime.  So kind of a crappy game but I watched it anyway.  Not much else happened, I did get my bedroom a little re-arraigned, something I have been wanting to do for awhile.  All in all it was an ok day.

Pain wise is another matter though.  Something happened in the last hour or so, a bruise has shown up on my left wrist that is very painful.  I do not remember hitting it on anything today, I smashed my right elbow on something earlier but not a bruise there.  My shoulders are a little sore again today but I was able to sleep on my back some last night and will try it more often.  The last few times I tried to sleep on my back I have not been having any of those flashbacks, before that I was.  I would say that my pain level has been at an 8.5 and only a few flares.

So Hasbro is working with Star Wars again on a new toy called Micro Force which comes in those mystery packs so you do not see what character you get.  They look pretty cool, I will add a link at the end of the paragraph.  I guess they come two per pack along with a collector card.  As long as these are not too expensive then I will pick them up, not sure if I will collect them yet.  http://www.starwars.com/news/hasbros-new-micro-force-figures-are-big-fun-exclusive-reveal

So I am thinking about changing up the blog a little bit.  I am going to talk about certain things on certain days and if I take a day off it will only be a Saturday or Sunday.  So I am think Star Wars centered content will be wrote about on Monday, do history on Tuesday, Marvel stuff on Wednesday, on Thursday talk about local things, Fridays talk about a mixture of things and on the weekend I will just do whatever.  That one thing will not be the only thing I talk about but it will be the first thing and focus of my post, so for those things I might do lists or something like that.  This is just a template of thought for myself and if I do start it I will start it on the week after Thanksgiving.  Of course if I do need to take a day off for whatever reason then I will let you know ahead of time.  This will be fun.

It is now after 8 pm on Sunday and I have not heard a thing about Nibiru being seen in the sky so I am pretty sure those people are full of stuff.  So I wonder when the next day is because this is not going away anytime soon.

Recently there was a story of three UCLA college basketball players who were over in China were arrested for shoplifting.  They faced up to 7 years in prison for the stunt because China has very serious laws for shoplifting.  It was obviously a stupid thing they did but I think 7 years is very steep but that is a foreign countries laws so I have no say on the matter.  President Trump did something that I do not think he should have done, he got on the phone with the leader of China and they were released from jail.  The biggest reason why I do not like this move was that there are many more American citizens being held prisoner for various crimes and he decided to not put in a good word for any of them, just these three stupid young kids.  Plus one of the kids is the son of Lavar Ball, I really do not like that man, he talks too much and thinks he is better than he really is.  So, that is what I have to say about that.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful night or day, take care!























Comments

Popular Posts