Alright, Painful Day; New Star Wars Spot, Disappointing Chiefs

Hello everyone, I am back.  So today has been ok, except for the pain but I will get to that later.  Got out a little today and almost lost it at Walmart because it is the holidays and people have become complete idiots when piloting a cart through the store.  I was hit a few times and then I could not get people to move because they said they did not see me, a short disabled thing.  I hate going to that store sometimes but it is where you need to go to get multiple different things.  Starting to think ordering groceries online might be a better deal but then I don't want to pay for shipping.  Oh well, guess I will have to fight the crowds at Walmart until I start doing that. 

As I had said up there, my pain has been really bad today.  What is most bothering me is my right shoulder and left wrist, where a huge bruise has shown up.  The bruise almost looks as if I have popped a blood vessel or something, it is red with a dark purple line running through it.  It hurts when my left hand has to be in a certain position to move my chair or even when I push sometimes it will flare up.  My neck is a little sore also today but that may be from sleeping in a little bit of a different position.  Pain level today is an even 9.  Will keep you all updated on my wrist.

I am not starting the new stuff until next week but do have a little bit of Star Wars news.  There have been a few television spots for The Last Jedi and I guess they are pretty powerful.  In one Luke is shouting at Rey to stop or come back or something.  It is during the time that we have seen in the trailer before where her power is massive enough to crack up that mountain.  I do think and have mostly always thought this, that she will be extremely over-powered in The Last Jedi but she does not know how to control it, that is what Luke is there for but I think the power will scare him away.  I do not think we will get a whole lot of info we were wanting in this movie, namely the origin of Snoke but we might get a little bit about Rey.  Either way I cannot wait for this movie. 

I was asked by a friend today, what is going on with the Chiefs?  I do not really have an answer for that, they are playing so bad at this point, in the first part of the season they were playing like they were going to win the Super Bowl but now get beat by the Giants who are horrible this year.  In this last game the Chiefs could not even score a touchdown, it really was that bad.  Alex Smith and the offense looked to be scared to do much of anything and the defense looks to have given up.  I do not know what needs to be done but something needs to happen soon.

So, that is all for me tonight, kind of tired.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!
























Comments

Popular Posts