Good Day, No Script, Asian Trip, Justice League Hype, Dumb Democrats

Hey guys, sorry but I am finally back on a computer.  I still have not gotten my older computer back but have a new one.  It is a Lenovo and has pretty good specs; AMD A6, 8 gb memory and 500 gb hard drive.  Plus one good thing is it comes with a free year of Microsoft Office 365 so I would not have to worry about that until next year.  One of the main things for me was the memory which allows you to multitask and the storage of the hard drive for my writings or pics or whatever else.  This computer comes with Microsoft One Drive with almost unlimited cloud storage.  I spent a few hours this morning trying to figure out some things like how to get Google Chrome browser on, I like Chrome a lot better than that new Microsoft Edge but I have been with Chrome for about 8 years as my main browser.  So today is going to consist of setting the computer up to my liking.  At first I did not have a mouse since it is with the computer shop so I had to find an old one to use, just had to add some new batteries. My pain has been a lot better since getting my pain medication on Friday, I would say that my level is at a 7.5 right now.  Tooth pain has gotten a lot better also.  So, let me get to it.

Unlike a lot of others that write blogs, I do not work out ahead of time what I will write, it comes off the top of my head.  If there is some news that is big enough to talk about I will voice my opinion, which is my right.  I feel that it is better this way, I am usually pretty good on the spot.  So, onto the rest of the blog post.

President Trump is visiting a few places in Asia, chief among these visits is China and Japan.  I would be surprised if North Korea does not try to do more "saber rattling" Whatever saber rattling really means but I guess it is something like causing trouble. Anyway, I do believe that they will do a missile test or something.  I think that fat, funny little man wants a war for some reason and if he pushes too hard then I do believe that the United States or someone will deal with them in a very specific manner.  I am not at all proposing war, I do not want to put the men and women of our military in harms way but something needs to be done with them.

This is going to be a good month in movies for me.  Thor:Ragnarok was great, in my humble opinion, and Justice League looks pretty good, I am hyped for that movie.  I think that Ben Affleck was a great choice for Batman.  That movie has two of the biggest comic book characters in Superman and Batman so I hope that it is a good movie.  I do not think that the DCEU needs to worry about being better than Marvel in the movie business, just stick to what they think will make the best DC movie they can. It will be cool to see some new superheros out superheroing, I guess that is the word.   At least that is what I will use.  Aquaman and Flash are making their big screen debuts, at least in the modern era.  All the trailers look nice but I will not watch anything more on the movie until it debuts on November 17th.

One thing that bothers me a lot is when people politicize terrible events in America like mass shootings or even natural disasters.  Democrats are great at this and come out before the blood has even dried.  This is not a problem for all Democrats, only some like Chuck Schumer, who is quick to call for new, tougher gun laws.  Not sure if they do not understand how things work or what but criminals do not follow laws, that is why they are criminals.  If you take all the guns away from the good people then the only people that would have them are criminals and the government.  I do not trust the government with that much power.

Well that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!
















Comments

Anonymous said…
Steven I,m glad to hear your tooth is better.Are you saying you didn't get a mouse with your new pc? I would like to hear more about your life in a wheelchair.

Popular Posts