Lot of Writing, More Justice League Review Spoiler Free, Another Wants Fox, Mugabe Out

Hello all, I am back.  So I did a lot of writing on the biography today and am at 26 Microsoft Word pages, which equals so many pages for a book.  Since things are a little different when you put the pages from Word into book form it is much more than 26.  My publisher knows a lot more about that than I do, I just hope I can raise enough money to get it published.  I am going to start working on my fiction books to help pay for getting the autobiography published soon, just not sure what to focus on more because I have started a few different ones.  One is an alternate history of the Mongol Empire and the other one is a spy type short book about a spy in a wheelchair.  I think I will work on the Mongol Empire one first, that other one is just for fun really.  And I would self publish these through Amazon to help raise funds for the big one. 

My pain has not been too bad today but have had a few flare ups in my left jaw from my tooth pain, my right shoulder and legs from standing.  My legs are better than they were yesterday and the day before but they still hurt some.  When I just got home a little bit ago I was getting out of my van and after getting the chair down I basically just dropped into my chair because my legs were tired and did not want to stand up anymore.  Plus I got my left knee stuck in my front fork on the chair and that hurt pretty bad.  I will probably run out of my pain meds soon but I see my pain doc towards the end of the month so I am not too worried about it.  Plus I am going to be firing him because it just does not seem like he understands my pain and have already looked to get a new pain doctor at Boone Hospital.  Now Boone is going to be bought out by the University Hospital and Clinics but that will take years to actually go through.  But my pain level today is an 8. 

First thing I will talk about tonight is what I talked about last night, Justice League.  I really enjoyed the movie, I do not think I wasted time to go watch it and I recommend it to anyone who likes superhero movies.  Yes, there were flaws in the movie but I was not expecting it to be flawless at all.  Warner Bros. and DC were smart to more focus on Wonder Woman since her solo movie came out this year and it got rave reviews, most everybody liked it.  One of the first things I thought after that movie was, this will be inspiring for young women and I think it has inspired a lot of women.  You could kind of tell were the re shoots happened since they had to change directors when 75% was already done because of a family tragedy but they worked with the rest of the movie.  Go out and watch it, I might go watch it a second time.

I just heard that Sony is now interested in buy 21st Century Fox.  I think that would be terrible because I know for me and I think this is something a lot of nerds will also say that Sony would only screw up the Fantastic Four and X-Men worse.  Sony is in enough trouble right now, their only division that is actually generating any revenue is the PlayStation brand, the movies division is not very good right now.  Of course this would get them a lot of new things to work with but I think Disney buying Fox is the far better move, let me know what you think.

So I guess there was a military coup in Zimbabwe, which I think is very much past due.  That dictator needed to be overthrown because he was never doing anything good for the people of that country.  Because of Robert Mugabe, who was the dictator of the African country, the inflation that the nation suffered it tore families apart and killed his country economically.  At one point it was more expensive to ride the bus to work than what you would get paid.  I collect coins and currency and I bought a 100 billion Zimbabwe dollar for less than $1.  It is bad and I hope that country can recover, I think we should help some but not just throw money at the situation which is something America has done too many times.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts