Working Out Day, TIF Nonsense, Still Bad in NK

Hey everyone, hope you are doing great!  So my day has been good, I made some good money driving, I hungout with my friend and her kids at the park and pushed around the neighborhood.  I pushed from my apartment to the office, where the gym is, lifted for about 10 minutes and then pushed back to my place.  That may have been too much, maybe next time I will drive to the office or skip the lifting.  The workout was good, a lot of good cardio.  Basically, that was it for me today.  Time to get into it.

It's a local day, let me find something to talk about.  First off I need to say that I do not fully understand what TIF is for development projects but I am against using public money to help build a private venue.  Apparently the Columbia city council approved a project for the downtown hotel called the Broadway.  If developers are wanting to build so bad, why do they always have to ask for public money?  If you cannot do this with your own money then you shouldn't be doing it, I don't care how many jobs are promised, that can always change, look at IBM when it came to Columbia.  They promised to have so many full time jobs to get public money to move here but then a few years later they layed people off but nothing happened to them.    If you are going to allow this to happen then put in real penalties when a developer or company breaks the agreement.  That's all I have to say about that.  Here is an article to get a better idea; www.columbiatribune.com/news/20180508/columbia-city-council-approves-broadway-hotel-incentives

Glad those three men are back on American soil today, good job getting them released.  I hope people are not thinking that things are turning around for North Korea since all this diplomacy is going on, conditions are still horrible for the vast majority of people that live there.  No matter what, that will stay the same until we get rid of the very bad leaders of North Korea.  Even merging the two Koreas together will not really help because Kim will not want to give up his power to anyone.  We need to still be helping the citizens of North Korea change their government, not appease the will of a mad man.  Look how well that worked out last time.

Well, that is it for me tonight, I am wore out and tired.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts