Good Day, Solo Review

Hey guys, hope you day is great today.  Well, I did go see Solo today so I will write a short, spoiler-free review.  It'll just be my few cents worth.  My day was pretty good though, only did one drive with Uber.  I thought I had something I had to be at the hospital for, but it is actually Thursday at 8:15, it is for the EMG test.  Sorry but I was a little confused I guess, EMG test is for your nerve reactions or what kind of reflexes you have.  My PCP set up an appointment with Gastro, I see them sometime next week.  The other things I have this week is an appointment with my pain guy tomorrow and an MRI on Friday to look to see if there is any nerve compression in that area of my body.  There could be some nerve problems in my lower spine or somewhere close by.  So anyway, let me get into it.

Solo: A Star Wars Story was an alright Star Wars movie, it was not flashy or that great of acting, but it was not supposed to be that.  I will rank it with other Star Wars movies at the end of this part of the blog post.  There were some good things about this movie of course, probably the coolest character was Lando, which was figured for me.  He was very smooth, Donald McKinley Glover, who is very charismatic in real life.  It does tell a newer story on how Han Solo and Chewbacca became best of friends.  Originally they had met when Han had rescued Chewie from an Imperial slave ship that he was piloting.  And because of that first time they have become best of friends.  I would say that it is a good movie to watch.  Here is the listing of Star Wars movies, this list is of worst to best;
10. Episode I
9    Episode II
8.   Episode VII
7.   Solo: Star Wars
6.   Episode III
5.   Rogue One
4.   Episode VIII
3.   Episode VI
2.   Episode IV
1.   Episode V
If you would like to debate me according to this list then go right ahead. 

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!












Comments

Popular Posts