Rant Day, FBI history, Collusion a Crime?

Hey everyone, hope you are well.  So I have had a pretty tough day dealing with depression but I think I got through it pretty well.  Based on some things that are happening I feel I need to go on a little rant about a few things in this post, just wanting to let people know about things that I do.  I might jump around but I will keep things in paragraph form.  So let me start.

First off, I would like to talk about a government agency, the FBI.  You may have heard about it lately and I would like to clear the air about a few things.  Before I start, if you are going to talk about something you should at least know a little about that subject.  I have seen some really uninformed people talk about the FBI lately and it was clear they did not know much about them.  There are American people out there that think the FBI has been around since the start of the country, they are barely over 100 years old, the FBI was founded in 1908 under a different name of Bureau of Investigation and changed to FBI in 1935.  Also, the FBI is under the control of the Executive Branch, so that means that the Executive Branch can investigate the Bureau at any time.  Here is a site with a quick synopsis on the FBI's history; http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h3866.html

I have talked about this before but want to talk about it again.  The Mueller probe does not really make sense to me.  He was appointed to find out about Russian collusion with President Donald Trump.  The problem with that is, collusion is not a crime.  If collusion was a crime then Fox or CBS would be in a lot of trouble since they have been colluding with the NFL for years.  See, that is collusion and it is not illegal, it is supposed to happen in a capitalist society.  Also, as I said before, Russian people were not the only ones to hack into our election systems, one way to fix that is to go back to paper ballots.  Also, someone thought that these Russians should be brought up on treason charges, there are a few problems with that, a person charged with treason is called a traitor and since these people are foreign then they are not traitors to the United States. 

Ok, that is over with now.  I am done for the night, I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts