New Drug, Avengers 4 Title?, Runny Nose is More

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing great!  Sorry I did not write last night, I just did not feel it last night and was very tired.  I went to bed pretty early but did not really get more sleep like I was wanting or thinking would happen.  Guess that was kinda dumb thinking but it was my thinking nonetheless.  So my thinking is to stay up late today and I will see what happens.  Probably won't work but I will do it anyway.  So I went to see my primary care doc today and we decided that I stop the lexapro and start prozac, since the lexapro is not really working for me anymore.  I have been depressed a lot the last few days.  Maybe these will work, sometimes I would like to have a pill that just made me feel good, but there is not any legal pill that does that.  So anyway, let me get into it.

It's a Marvel Day!  Most all the Marvel talk coming out recently is, what is Avengers 4 going to be called?  I am watching a video where a comics guy comes up with a theory of what the name could be.  He tells that the Russo brothers, the directors of Avengers: Infinity War, say that Avengers Forever is the closest of any thought on the title of the next movie.  He says that Infinite Avengers is what he thinks the title will be, that is a good choice but not really sure about his theory or evidence for this.  I will add the video for you to judge for yourselves.  But anyway, I personally still think the title is going to have something to do with the word Endgame, as that word has been thrown around in a few movies.  I am not for sure what the finished title will be but Endgame will be in there.  So, here is that video, enjoy; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ellDJ-5-iWI

A crazy medical rarity recently came to light about a woman in Omaha that thought she had a runny nose but turns out that it is actually brain fluid.  Now this is so rare I have never heard of it before, it is not something I have ever had to worry about, I have enough rare things going on.  So I wonder how they are getting the fluid back up where it belongs, not like she kept all of that fluid.  I have seen an article on this but did not read it all but I hope the best for her, that is a tough one.  Here is that article if you would like to read more on this; https://www.yahoo.com/style/one-womans-chronic-runny-nose-actually-brain-leak-heres-means-001812825.html

Well, that is it for me, just about time for me to start getting ready for bed.  I really hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts