Alright Day, Star Wars News, Disney-Fox Deal Trouble

Hey there, hope you had or are having a great Monday.  My day has not been too bad, did not do a whole lot though.  Definitely took it easy compared to yesterday.  I did get out and do a few rides today but then around 1 I came home to lay down because my stomach was aching a little and slept for almost 3 hours.  It was a good nap but after I woke up I wanted to go back to sleep.  I wasn't really refreashed after waking up so I did not do much after that.  I just got home from dinner with my friend Kristin, now since my belly is full I am ready to go lay down again but I thought that I really needed to write tonight.  So, let me get into it so I can go lay down.

Star Wars Day!  The only news I have for Star Wars today is that Mark Hamill has let slip that C-3PO is going to make a cameo in Solo.  If he shows up then R2 has to show up, at least that is how I feel, you can't have one without the other.  I am for sure seeing the movie and I will write a review on it but I will not be going to the Thursday night showing though.  But the review will come after.

So, I had heard before that Comcast wants to spoil the Disney-Fox deal and try to acquire Fox for themselves.  Personally I do not think that will happen, of course because I do not want it to happen because of the superheros that Disney would get the rights to, Marvel would be great with all the X-Men and Fantastic Four.  I do not think that Comcast would do as well with those characters.  Comcast does own Universal so maybe that means they would do better but I think it is too little, too late for Comcast.  I hope Disney wins this out.  Anyway, here is the article where I seen this; https://www.reuters.com/article/us-fox-m-a-comcast-exclusive/exclusive-comcast-prepares-all-cash-bid-to-gate-crash-disney-fox-deal-sources-idUSKBN1I82I7

Well, I think that is it for me tonight, I am very tired at this point.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts