Bad Start, Avengers 4 "Demands", Animals

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well today!  So my day started off pretty bad, don't really want to talk about it but it was not fun.  I woke up a little before 4 am and am pretty tired.  So this post might be a little short, we'll see what happens.  I did not drive today, at least not for Uber but did go to the store.  I rolled around a lot today, as I was a little bored but just wanted to be outside since it was so nice today.  I went up to the office and talked to an old friend of mine.  Otherwise I really did not do much today but that mostly stemmed from what happened today.  Oh well, let me get into it.

Today is a Marvel day!  Of course there is a lot of talk going on about what should happen in Avengers 4, whatever that title will be.  Some more hardcore fans are demanding certain things happen but just because some fans are demanding it does not mean it will happen.  The filming for the film has already happened, no reshoots yet but I imagine that will happen sometime around November or so.  One of the bigger "demands" is that Captain Marvel has to destroy Thanos while he has the Infinity Gauntlet.  I do not think that is totally necessary but I am sure she will be very powerful since Marvel has come out saying that she is totally on a different level power wise than anyone else in the MCU.  I do not know, that would be super crazy how powerful she is since we have now seen Thor at his comic book peak where he is now a big G God.  So it will be fun to see her in the upcoming movie.  One thing I am sure will happen is something that happened in the comics before, Shuri is going to take over leadership, SPOILERS..., of Wakanda since her brother, who is the Black Panther, dies.  Here is a cool video to watch by some guys at Whatculture on Youtube, it is entertaining; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS11jCy1UrE

So, the president has had some things to say about the Central American gang MS-13.  He has called them a few names, said they were like animals.  How is that far from the truth?  This is one of the most violent gangs in history and it is true that they are actively trying to take over our country.  I do not want a foreign power to come in and take over this great country but I guess there are some that do want that.  Democrats and liberals alike came to the defense of the gang saying they are human and should be treated with respect.  I think respect flew way out the window when you start killing and doing all kinds of criminal activity, even behind bars.  So if the Democrats want to side with the gang then go ahead and see what happens at the next elections.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care! 








Comments

Popular Posts