Alright Day, Pumped for Solo, Trouble in Jerusalem

Hey everyone, hope you are great!  Well, my day has been alright, not great but alright.  It seems like I have had a lot of days like that lately.  I did go see my psych and had a fun session, I say that sarcastically of course, but we did work a few things out.  I do like going to see her and I do think it helps some with my depression.  It would take a whole lot more to totally deal with my depression, we would have to have an hour meeting everyday for awhile.  But my depression aside, I should get into it.

Star Wars Day!  Biggest news that I have heard is some first reactions to the Solo movie.  Yes, it has been shown to certain people in the business or Youtubers and nobody has leaked anything big, which I am happy for, but they all say the movie is really good.  I was already pumped for the movie but now I really want to see it more than I want to see Deadpool on Friday.  I do want to see Deadpool, it looks like a really good movie but for different reasons.  Deadpool is different from any Star Wars product out there or will be out there.  Before the movie was screened there was a rumor that C-3PO makes a cameo in the movie but he cannot show up without R2, at least that is how I feel.  I will leave a review on Friday after I see the movie, it will be spoiler free.

There is a lot of talk going on about President Trump moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalam.  A lot of violence by the Palestinians over there also.  Honestly, I don't have a problem with this because Presidents Bill Clinton and George Bush supported it as well, I call that bipartisan.  I do not think this upsets any Middle East peace because as most of you know, there is not a Middle East peace in place right now anyway.  Those Arabs, mostly the groups of Hamas and Hezbollah, are not going to let there be any peace in the Middle East.  Not sure if you know this but in the early days of WWII the Germans wanted to ship the Jewish people off to the country of Madagascar, since Germany was not the holder of that country by defeating France.  Of course that was before the terrible decision that happened.  Honestly if the Jewish population of the German lands was shipped to Madagascar, I am sure there would be people that would be very angry, enough to kill them like they want to do now.  Here is an article that I did not read yet, just my comment; https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/us/politics/trump-jerusalem-embassy-middle-east-peace.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts