Really Good Day, New MCU Villains, Poor Young Girl

Hey all, hope you are great today!  So my day was pretty good, my parents came down and seen the new apartment, they seemed to like it a lot more than the other spot.  I was really tired and after they left I laying down for a little bit but then I got an appointment at 2 with my pain guy.  So I went to that, got a shot of cortizone in my left shoulder to see if that helps, not holding out a lot of hope though just because there isn't a lot of hope for me sometimes.  Sorry to get negative there, just came out that way.  Then I came home and as soon as I got through the front door I was thinking about taking a nap.  I slept too much, I went to sleep around 4 or so and did not wake up until a little after 7, I actually woke up feeling refreshed.  Well, let me get into it.

Marvel Day!  The big thing going on with the fandom of the MCU is, what's next after Thanos.  Who is going to be the next big bad?  My bet is on Doctor Doom as being a bigger or equal threat to the superheros than anybody else really.  A few other great picks would be; Kang the Conqueror, Annihilus, Magneto (of course depending on the Fox deal) and of course there are tje Skrulls and the major Skrull called the Super Skrull, who can pretty much shape shift into any one or anything.  That could possibly be the next story arc leading up into an Avengers like movie, bring the Skrulls in, they are very versatile.  I cannot wait to see what happens and if Disney is able to purchase Fox or if the deal that Cocmcast works out better for Fox.  I think Comcast is doing this is because it has a failed franchise on it's hands, the Dark Universe.  I could go into the many areas where they went wrong and I think they would admit that it was wrong to start the franchise they way they did.  The next 6 or so months will be very telling about what is going on with Fox, I will do my best to keep all of you informed.

Something happened recently that I really want to rant about a little.  I did have the article so you can make up your own minds on this.  So anyway, a young woman  was raped my a member of the security for the neighborhood, what makes this even worse than just a rape, she was 14 when this happened, such a sick individual.  Honetly I do not really care about what she does with the money, that is her choice but I hope she does not blow it.  I know she will not get the billion dollars because a lot of that money will go to lawyers and court fees but she is still getting a good amount of money.  Kinda do wonder how much she will actually get.  I know after she pays them off, what will she does. Hopefully she stays smart and helps others that have been in that same situation.  Here is the article; I'm rich bitch lol

Well, that is all for me, I really do hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts