Restful Day, New Infinity War Theory, Robocalls Gone, Very Large Building

Hey there, hope your Thursday was good or is still going good.  My day did not start out the way I wanted, woke up a little after 4 am, wanted to sleep a little more.  I think most of us have that feeling in the morning.  That is why we have the snooze button on our alarms.  Otherwise, my day was pretty good, I rested and didn't drive for Uber today since I made good money yesterday, did a little bit of writing on my autobiography and figured out how to end the book.  I will stop writing in series at the end of my college career and then have a chapter for what life is currently like for me.  Think that would be a good point to stop the book.  I did post my first blog post for my new website, historyinachair.com, it is just an introductory post, mostly telling what I will be talking about there.  Hope you check it out.  Time to get to it.

There is a new Infinity War theory out there that I think is a little crazy but I will add the article at the end so you can decide.  Major Spoilers Ahead...........Ok, let me get into the theory that Loki was fooling us all by being Bruce Banner.  I know that Loki is capable of this but I think it is a little far fetched.  The theory is put together very well I must say and almost does seem possible.  One large part of the theory that is put forward is that Banner would not act that way when he arrives to Earth, that he knows way too much about the Infinity Stones.  Oh, also, Loki dies in the first act on the ship before Hulk is sent to Earth by Heimdall.  So anyway, here is that article and let you see if you can believe this; https://screenrant.com/infinity-war-loki-hulk-banner/

This is a nice devolpment, a robocall "kingpin" has been charged and fined $120 million.  That will at least stop a few robocalls, but officials say that more than 2.4 billion robocalls go out a month.  From what I have heard and seen on the news, this guy was responsible for around 96 million robocalls, so it is really just a drop in the bucket but you have to start somewhere.  I am sure there will be a class action lawsuit and anyone that has gotten calls saying that you won a vacation trip to the Carribean, I know I had gotten one or two of those calls. 

Here is something I had heard on the radio, that Miami was getting a new type of mall like Mall of America.  This place is going to be huge, supposed to employ around 14,000 people and have beaches on the inside.  I cannot imagine a place that large, imagine the size of the parking lot, the amount of concrete that will be used.  Also, where is there enough land for this humongous project anywhere around Miami?  Guess they already figured that out, it will take a while for a place this size to be built, building it would employ more people probably.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a fantastic night or day, take care!


Comments

Popular Posts