Busy Weekend, Shout Out to Mom, First History Blog Post

Hey everyone, hope your weekend was or is great!  So I did not write here last night because I just wasn't feeling it and kinda needed a night off anyway.  I took my van in yesterday to have it looked at to see what was wrong with my sliding doors and they guy told me it was going to cost over $700, definitely not sinking that much more money in this van.  Today I decided to take a look at it and within a few minutes I figured it out.  So I guess I am smarter than mechanics at Kia.  Not good for them.  Need to get my big book out so I can buy a newer van.  But, until then I will hustle and make money however I can, legally of course.  It was a busy weekend for Uber rides since it was graduation for MU and Mothers Day, so I made good money. 

Today is Mothers Day and I would love to thank my mother for raising me and everything else she did, I know it was a lot.  I know I was not the easiest kid to raise and I thank you helping me along in life.  My mother, who reads this blog, used to write everything down about or for me and the doctors were just stunned at everything she did.  To her it was just second nature to make sure I was doing good.  And for all of that, I say thank you Mom.

Well, tomorrow I am supposed to write the first real post for my new blog, History in a Chair.  As I have said before, I seem to be better when I just write off the top of my head.  Now I have figured out the subject I will talk about tomorrow, which is one of my favorite people from history, Genghis Khan.  I do hope you all go read that.  Remember though, I have not set everything up like I should so it looks pretty raw but I will have some good history content. 

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts