Busy Day, Bad Iran Deal, Avengers 4 Name Spoilers

Hey guys, hope you all are doing great!  Besides hurting a lot, I am doing well.  Today I had that 3 hour MRI, which ended up being only a little over 2 hours but my back is really twisted up from laying on that flat, hard board for a few hours.  After that I drove for Uber for about an hour and a half, made decent money but of course that hurt me a little bit as well.  So I came home and just sat in my chair, that felt very good.  After I write this up I am going to take a shower to feel even better!  And then head to bed since I am getting up earlier than I have been lately to go up to Macon to see my parents and then go to Memphis Missouri for a coin auction.  When I get home I am going to do some driving because it is going to be busy this weekend.  Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and graduation at one of the other colleges in Columbia, MU graduation is next weekend, that will be a crazy time.  Also, because of everything going on tomorrow I might not write in the blog, I will make up for it on Sunday.  So anyway, let me get into this stuff.

The Iran Nuclear Deal, that was a horrible decision by the former president.  I always thought this country does not negotiate with terrorist and that is what the leadership of Iran is, terrorist.  They also fund terrorism in other countries, look at Hezbollah.  Iranians do not speak Arabic, as a lot of people assume, but speak Persian, which is a totally different language.  The name Hezbollah is Arabic though, even though Iran funded the beginning of the group, and literally translates to 'party of God'.  All Hezbollah does is commit terrorist actions, mostly against Israel or other American interests.  All that the Iran Nuclear Deal did was give them billions of dollars that were frozen in American accounts when the revolution happened.  America did not see anything from the deal in their favor, Iran was supposed to stop its work on nuclear weapons but they never have, of course.  I always thought years ago that we should have taken that money and used it to pay down some of our debts or for our economy.  But I guess President Barack Hussien Obama wanted to give it back to them in return for nothing so Iran can do more terrorist type things.  I think President Trump should burn that document on live TV or something symbolic like that.  It is just another one of those bad deals by former presidents that our new president will have to fix.  Don't give Iran another cent, let President Trump look this thing over first.

So, a little more about Infinity War and this is your warning, SPOILERS may lay ahead.  There, that should be clear enough.  I want to talk about the title for the next Avengers movie, what will it be, that is what nerds everywhere are thinking after they seen Infinity War.  Speculation is so much fun for stuff like this, because there is not a right or wrong answer, just our opinions.  After my first viewing of Infinity War, I thought it was sorta clear, it was to be something to do with the word 'Endgame'.  How they use that word is way above my pay grade.  Kevin Fiege had came out a while back and said they name for Avengers 4 was pretty obvious, at least to them and they figured that out before the name of Infinity War.  If you go back a few years to the Avengers: Age of Ultron, you will remember that Tony Stark talks about how that up there is the endgame and we need to prepare.  Not everyone is of the same mindset in the movie, of course they think Tony is just a conspiracy theorist but sometimes conspiracies come true.  Also, in Infinity War, Dr. Strange, who was not in Age of Ultron, says that 'we are in the endgame now'.  That makes it pretty clear I think.  But I guess we will have to wait a full year to find out for sure. 

Well, that is all for me tonight, I am pretty tired.  I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!


















Comments

Popular Posts