Very Sorry, New Theory, Another Culture, Strange Allergies

Hey there all, I am sorry that I did not write the last few days, I just forgot about it all until Saturday morning.  So that is why I am writing now. I'm going to write a little more than normal to try to make up for it.  Hope you all forgive me.  So, things have been good for me.  Thursday I had that Friendsgiving to go to and it was a good time, great food.  First real meal I've eaten for quite a while, probably the most complete meal I've had in awhile too.  I didn't go to the gym on Thursday as they were closed but I did go Friday and today and had good workouts both days.  I went a little later today because I watched the boys for a few hours this morning so I went to the gym a little later than normal.  It was pretty dead at the gym today, some of that probably has to do with how nice it is outside, the high today was 65 and tomorrow it's going to be 30 degrees colder with a high of 35.  You have to love this Missouri weather!  I don't, it's just a good way for people to get sick is all it's good for.  This past week I have been doing a little bit of writing on my big book and hope to have it done before the first of next year.  Hopefully I can have it published sometime in January or Febuary or sometime around that.  So, without further ado, let me get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  One conspiracy that is making the rounds is the whether or not the Trump canpaign was spied on by the FBI during the race in 2016.  I think it is highly likely that the FBI did this since they have done things like this before.  Although that was while the FBI was under Hoover and that was when they did pretty much anything they wanted to do.  I guess the DOJ has just about completed their work on looking into this but I think it is kinda redundant since the FBI answers to the DOJ, so basically they are investigating themselves.  So that is my opinion, that the FBI could have done this, spy on a campaign.  It is already noted that the so-called FBI agents lied on their paperwork to get the wiretaps set up.  I guess we will have to wait until the full report is out maybe sometime next week.  Here is an article on this; https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/2016-trump-campaign-fbi-inspector-general-report

Alternate History Day!  I'm not going to have anything linked this time.  I have hit a road block in my Vikings staying in North America book and am thinking about doing a different culture making it to North America thousands of years earlier.  It is a culture that maybe some of you do not know about but they gave us one of the greatest gifts of all time, the alphabet.  I am talking about the Phonecians, that sea fairing group of people that were based in the eastern Mediterranean.    Over time they branched out to a lot of different places in the Mediterranean and may have even sailed passed the Pillars of Hercules.  They were certainly good enough sailors to make it to the Americas, they had a great group of navigators.  They were the first to describe gorillas in the wild and brought back drawings to places such as Greece.  One of my favorite people in history was a Phonecian, Hannibal of Carthage.  You know, the guy that led elephants over the Alps to go attack the Romans.  He almost won the war but in the end he fell to Rome, like most did at this time.  I think I can make up a really good story about the Phonecians making it to North America around 1800 B.C., a long time before the Vikings and most anyone else we have heard stories for.  Maybe I'll start on that soon!

If you thought what I had was rare, this girl has it way worse on that scale, 1 in 230 million people have this.  It's a rare allergy to water, I wonder how that can be since our bodies are made up of about 60% water, how can a person be allergic to it?  This has to be totally horrible, she is even allergic to her own tears and saliva.  It is a condition called aquagenic uticaria.  Something I have never seen or read about.  I would imagine that it is hard to bathe or clean yourself up, I bet that is a chore.  Here is an article on this, I will probably do some research on this at some point soon.  Here is an article talking about this; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/student-suffers-extremely-rare-allergy-162316893.html

Well, I'm starting to doze off here at the computer so I will end this for the night.  I really do hope that all of you have a great weekend, I'll be back on Monday, take care!



































Comments

Popular Posts