Short Start, Reptiles Everywhere, It's Back, Dental Mecca

Hey there everybody, I hope your Thursday is going great! My day was alright, had a real good workout at the gym.  I even did some floor work today, planning on doing that more often, it felt pretty good.  Didn't really do much today but at least it was nicer outside, I think it was a high of 45 which is better than a high of 25.  Looks like it my yo-yo in temp again here soon, just up and down, good enough to make people sick is all it's good for.  I've got this spot on the tip of my left index finger where skin got tore off and now it's exposed and really hurts while I type so I'm going to cut this part short.  But I hope you all like the rest of the post.  Time to get to the good stuff!

Conspiracy Day!  Today I am going to talk about the strangest conspiracy theory out there, at least in my opinion.  Every person can have their own opinions on things but this one is pretty hard to believe for even me.  I am talking about the reptilian conspiracy, if you are unaware what this is then it's the one where some people think that the people in power around the world are actually reptilian humanoid types, sometimes aliens but it is a little fuzzy where they come from.  The man that brought this theory forward, David Icke, believes that these reptile humanoids are here to enslave us all so they can get gold from the Earth to use for whatever purpose on their home planet.  Supposedly these "creatures" have been here since the very beginning of humankind but none of the gold from Earth has made it out of our orbit, or at least that's what they want us to believe.  This one is really hard to believe and is kinda funny when you think about it.  I will be the first to say that a whole lot of our political leaders are pretty slimy but I don't think it's cause they are actually reptiles, I just think they are bad people.  I try to find in bright spots in conspiracy theories, a little something I can really grab on to but there really isn't a bright spot in this one.  I had seen somewhere that around 12 million Americans believe this theory, I'm sure some are just joking but there probably are those that think it's true.  Here is a page about it so you can read for yourself; http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1860871_1860876_1861029,00.html

There was this thing that happened hundreds of years ago, you may remember hearing about it, called the Black Death.  It killed around 50 million people in Europe at the time and unknown amounts of people in Asia and Africa.  It's trying to make a comeback in China, probably where the Black Plague started all those years ago.  Right now it looks to be an isolated case in northern China where only two people have come down with it.  But China isn't always quick with the news and there may be more people infected, we just don't know.  As we all know, China is selective about the news that comes out of that communist kingdom.  The bubonic plague can be treated pretty easy with antibiotics but it depends on how fast the person is diagnosed.  If caught early enough then it can be taken care of but if you wait too long then it could turn deadly for you.  If you want to read more on this here is the article; https://bgr.com/2019/11/14/plague-news-china-black-death/

Here is a story for my readers that are having dental trouble and looking to save a bit of money.  For some reason dental work in America has gotten just as if not more expensive.  So people are looking to other things to get their tooth work done.  Even if you have dental insurance it can still cost you a whole lot.  Many dentists charge hundreds of dollars for just a check-up or to remove one tooth, it's ridiculous.  I just read this article about a town just across the border in Mexico that specializes in dental work.  It's a town of only 5,000 but they have 600 dentists there.  It is a place called Los Algodones, check it out if you need to get some work done, it could save you thousands of dollars just depending on what you need done.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/welcome-to-molar-city-mexico-the-dental-mecca-built-by-americas-high-health-care-costs-104500222.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!

























































Comments

Popular Posts