Good Day, What's Coming, Keeps Getting Attacked, More Malls

Hey all, hope the middle of your week is great!  My day has been pretty good, had a good workout early and then had a doc appointment and got some stuff worked out.  They wanted another urine sample from me to see if anything else would grow.  I figured something different would grow out of the sample and she thought that if something different did grow then I might have some problems, like I don't have enough problems.  Not really sure what would happen if something new did grow in there.  Don't know what other type of med they would put me on, I'm sure they wouldn't admit me into the hospital but I guess anything is possible.  I don't have a lot of smell to when I go like I had when I went to the hospital back on the 25th of October.  Not any blood in my urine either, so that's good.  Then I had a relaxing day at home, I even fell asleep on my couch while I was writing.  It was very comfortable.  So, let's get into it! 

MCU Day!  Movie studios have to book their release dates way ahead of time so that way other studios know when you are releasing a movie so they can either run head to head with you or avoid setting their movie up against yours.  But now with all the properties that Marvel and Disney own they are going to have to probably do more than two or three movies a year, I think they will need to do four to five a year on the movie front to be able to fit everything in.  Up to three a year was fine before getting the X-Men and Fantastic Four but now you have most everything from the comic world of Marvel, except for Spidey but they are still doing movies with him.  But I am not totally sure if the Spider-Man movies count against Disney schedule dates or Sony, not sure about that.  I pulled up a list of what Disney is going to be releasing in 2022 and 2023, of course I am not totally sure how true all this is but it comes from a pretty good source.  They put Blade or Fantastic Four down for February 2022 and I was thinking that Blade was coming a little later in Phase 4 or early in Phase 5.  From a few things I have heard recently is that Ant-Man 3 is going to be really big and setting up a lot for the upcoming Phase 5 and the new Avengers team with Stature, the daughter of Scott Lang who plays Ant-Man.  I think she would be part of the young Avengers but that's just me speculating again.  Here is that article; https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/11/01/marvel-movies-2022-2023-release-dates-avengers-mcu-phase-5/

Tulsi Gabbard, who I am starting to like just a little bit now, probably since Hillary and other leftists are attacking her,  It's not because of her policy stuff as I am not really sure about what she is running on.  There are a few things I agree with her on policy wise, like campaign finance reform, trying to get money out of politics, even though that would never happen.  Wanting to get rid of super PAC's and lobbyist, I think lobbyists are some of the worst out there.  These people were elected by citizens of this country, not the lobbyists and nobody in politics should court the lobbyists.  Recently Tulsi was on that horrible show The View and had it out with that blowhard Joy Behar and I give her props for taking it to that horrible waste of space.  I do predict that Gabbard will turn away from the democrats and go to a third party for president.  This vote in 2020 may really be split.  If that is the case then the democrats have no shot at winning because they all need to be united to have a chance against President Trump.  Here is that article about the spat; https://www.yahoo.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-clashes-joy-behar-172154948.html

It is crazy to see this, that so many retailers are shutting their doors, I guess for me since I grew up with going to retailers and not shopping online.  Being online wasn't really a thing for me until I was out of high school at 18.  There is slated to be 8,600 stores closing for good this calendar year, which is an increase over last year.  One thing that is a little crazy about all these stores closing is that they are planning on building a ridiculously huge mall down in Miami at about 6 million square feet which is larger than the largest mall right now over in Pennsylvania.  This mall will not only have stores but will have a whole amusement park and water park.  I would love to be able to see this place when it does open but that will probably never happen.  I imagine parking would be terrible there, I bet they have a few parking garages, as I think that would be more practical.  It sure will be a crazy thing but it will bring a lot of jobs.  Here in Columbia, Sears shut down last year and now Dillards is planning on moving into some of the space while the rest will be changed into some sort of a hotel.  Still not totally sure how the hotel will work but I guess we will see soon enough.  Here is an article on the mall if you want to read about it; https://nypost.com/2019/11/06/the-5-7-billion-american-dream-mall-has-theme-parks-indoor-skiing-and-secret-gardens/

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you do have a great night or day, take care!




















































Comments

Popular Posts